Chapter 1 School

Y/n flew and landed down little far from the school. Sighed in releif and starts walking to school till a voice was heard behind him a feminine voice. "It's no fair you can fly" Y/n turn around quick taking by surprise "Bulla?"

The blue long hair girl smile grin a bit innocently "Well duh who else?" Y/n said "Jeez didn't expect ya" Bulla cross her arms "Yeah yeah, Anyway c'mon school is calling us" she cotinue walking toward the school.

Y/n blinked and went catch up as the two enter the school and put bags away in the lockers. Bulla said "You should teach me how to fly Y/n",  Y/n chuckled bit and shook his head "Don't think your up for it" Bulla raise an eyebrow "Oh you don't think I'm up for it now is that it? Or scared to teach me?"

Y/n said "Bulla...I.." the bell rung saved by the bell. Bulla said "hey get back here!" She runs after him. Y/n quickly sits down as Bulla sits next to him. Class starting being Math.

Y/n starts writing down the notes smiling. Bulla was 'Paying attention' but wanted to get on her phone or something god this SUCKED.

Timeskip after class-

As the kids started to leave the Teach said "Miss Briefs come here for a moment". Bulla stopped and looked over at the teacher confused a bit and walked over to his desk "What is it?" He picked up a paper and looked at it "You see it's almost end of the year and well...your grades haven't been passable as I like them to be, there is a upcoming Test worth 100 points plus bonus questions 3 max each worth 10 points you need to Ace the test otherwise you go to summer school"

your grades haven't been passable as I like them to be, there is a upcoming Test worth 100 points plus bonus questions 3 max each worth 10 points you need to Ace the test otherwise you go to summer school"

Bulla was surprised "W-what?!" He sighed "Yeah" Bulla walked out the class stunned face for next 3 classes. Till she walked into the lunch room. Y/N said "Bulla? Bulla!" Bulla blinked and shook her head got out of it "Y-yes?"

Y/n said "Bulla what's wrong you look scared?" He frowned a bit. Bulla looked down and sighed "Ok...I...I am bout fail Math if I don't pass the next test then I'll... I'll go to summer school" she said

Y/n said "Really? Oh I see..." He sits down starts eating his food. "Bulla it'll be ok" Bulla sighed run her hand through her hair "I...I don't know ok " she eats her food

The lunch talk was quiet mostly as Bulla was scared summer school? Oh no! The thought was still on her mind as she enter her house. She saw her mom on the phone "Yes I understand, don't worry" Bulma hangs up the phone and looked over at Bulla and smiled "Oh welcome home sweetie, so how was school?"

Bulla walked over "it's was....ok..." Bulma said "Oh really? I was called by your math teacher and your going fail' Bulla said "Mom!!.." bulma sighed "Honestly Bulla I don't know sometimes, I highered a tutor for ya he will be here in a moment"

Vegeta poked his head out "Who is he?" He narrow his eyes. Bulma rolled her eyes and said "Relax it's just Y/n" Vegeta scoffs "Still don't like him" Bulma said "Oh your meh with him admit it" Vegeta scoffs again and looked away hmph.

A knock was heard at the door. Bulma said "Come in!" She said Y/n walked in and close the door. Bulma smiled "Ah welcome Y/N thanks for coming by and tutor Bulla"

Y/n smiled a bit "It's no problem Miss Briefs" Bulma chuckled a bit "You can call me Bulma, relax Y/n"

Y/n nods but felt something burn through his head and turn around seeing Vegeta stared. Y/n gulp a bit. Vegeta narrow his eyes and walked off.

Bulla said "Don't worry bout my dad, C'mon Mr teach" she teased. Y/n look away bit "Ok ok" he sits next to Bulla on the couch.

Y/n starts helping Bulla. This time Bulla listened it maybe boring but she listens to him.

Four hours went by of this and Y/N looked at the clock "oh time for me go home." Bulla said "already now?" Y/n nods "yup time for me to go" Bulla nods slightly "Thanks again for tutoring me Y/n" He nods and smiled "I'm sure you'll pass the test" Bulla smiled and grin bit "Yup thanks to a great Tutor" she Peck his cheek as way to tease.

Y/n blush pink slightly "Yeah... Anyway goodnight" he leaves the house. Bulla chuckled softly and stretch on the couch. Bulma smiled bit seeing this and walked back up stairs "she'll be fine"

Bulla said "Alright then" she yawned bit smiling "Time for the test" she close her eyes drifting to sleep