Chapter 3 Vegeta vs Culo

Vegeta powered up more and lunge at Vegeta and kicked him in the air firing ki blasts. Culo charged up more and rush at Vegeta and kick his stomach grabbed him and throw him into the ground showing his tail. "I had enough this old man I'll make a moon and show my true power" he shot a blast in air "Burst open and mix!" Culo starts turning into a great ape.

Vegeta gets up shocked seeing what he was seeing "A great ape..." Culo great ape form roar "You will die" he fired a blast from his mouth.

Vegeta gets up and flew in the air to avoid it. "Haaaaaa!!!" He went full power super Saiyan 4 "galick gun!" The beam hit culo but nothing happened "I'm much stronger" Culo grinned and jumped in the air and slapped Vegeta down and slammed back down.

Vegeta groan a bit getting up. As the two kept clashing

Bulla said "Y/n you have to cut his tail off you can make a ki blade right?" Y/n looked over at her and nods "Yes I can" Bulla nodded at this "You have cut it off my dad won't last much longer againts this guy"

Y/n nods "got it stay here" he flew around get behind Culo. "Ok got one chance" he muttered and surpressed his power a bit and flew to Culo making a ki blade and slash culo tail as Culo was bout stomped on Vegeta "W-what?!" Culo starts turn normal "No...my...my tail!!!!" Culo huffed back normal more beaten up.

Vegeta smirk a bit "Should watch your back more often" he told Culo

Culo gets up and looked even more angry "Bastard I'll make you pay for that you will pay!!!" He roar going super Saiyan again and burst into the air "I'll Destroy this planet and kill all of you!" He begin powering up a hellmixer blast "Take this ha!!!!" He sent the blast.

Vegeta yelled "Final shine attack!" He sent the blast as the two clash both struggling at This point. Culo growl as his blast begin overpower Vegeta's.

Vegeta was shock "Is this my limit?" He mutter and begin to loose the battle. Vegeta muttered "I got one choice I'm only one strong enough to kill him...I have use all I have... good-bye Everyone" he roared loudly as his final shine attack suddenly got bigger and was heading for Culo.

Culo was shocked "N-no damn it!!!!" He got ingufled in the blast seeming to die. Vegeta was in his base form and dropped down. Using all his power he died...

Bulla eyes widen and runs over to her dad shaking him "Dad get up please don't die, be ok be ok" her eyes started tear up when Vegeta didn't move at all //This version of Bulla does train just not as hard as say Vegeta//

Bulla cry's "D-dad..." Y/n frown and walked over as he did Bulla got up "It's not fair..." It started to storm as clouds appear darkens the sky.

Bulla said one more time loud she could "ITS NOT FAIR!!!!"

The anger snapped her into a super Saiyan. Y/n was shocked "Super...Saiyan?" He whispered softly.

Culo took the time to crawl to his ship utterly beaten and barley got away. Goten and trunks runs over after waking up. Trunks was in shock seeing Bulla super Saiyan and dad....dead...

Bulma had arrived in a capsule Corp ship and helped Everyone inside including the dead ones...

Bulma said "it'll be ok..." Bulla said "How will it be ok?! Dad! Gohan! Uub are dead! They are dead!!" Y/n try calm her down "Bulla calm down I'm sure there is a wa-" Bulla cut him off "How do you know?! Mr smarty pants! Huh? Huh?!!!"

A smack was heard it was Bulma slapped Bulla. Bulla was shocked "M-mom...?" She spoke softly. Bulma looked down "don't you think I'm upset too...so will pan and Videl...." She looked up in tears "there is a way to get them back Yardrat dragon balls. Now I know your upset but control yourself Missy!!"

Bulla nods and sits down in a seat "yes ma'am..."

Bulma went to one of capsule Corp ship stations. "Goten trunks...take some sensu beans eat one and go to Yardrat we need revive them..."

Trunks nods "Don't worry bout it" Bulla said "what about us mom?" Bulma sighed "fine go...but don't get yourself killed" she lands the ship as the hatch opened. "Y/n" Bulma said

Y/n look over as the other three left "Yes Bulma?" Bulma looked over at him "please...keep her safe" y/n nods "I will" Bulma smiled softly and nods. Y/n runs off the ship went catch up with the others.

Trunks looked at the ship and grabbed some capsules they would need and some extra cases incase "Ready everyone?" Trunks looked over. Bulla still angered but calmed down "I am" Goten nods and smiled "lets do it"

Y/n nods smiling "I am ready" Trunks nods "alright then let's go." The four boarded the ship as it launched into the air then in space.

The four now on the way to planet Yardrat for the dragon balls to revive their freinds. Will it be a simple trip? Find out next time on this story.