Chapter 4 spending time with Bulla

The ship heads for Yardrat as Goten and Trunks was flying the ship and keeping it running. Bulla went to the training room with Y/n.

Bulla said "ok I am ready, you are?" Y/n nods "Let's do it" Bulla turns the gravity up and yelled

Bulla smirk a bit "Ok i am ready" y/n nods and power up

Bulla said "No super Saiyan?" She smiled and dash toward him

Bulla said "No super Saiyan?" She smiled and dash toward him. Y/n smirk a bit and punched her as Bulla grab him by the shirt and throw him cross the room and boosted toward him and punch his back before be could turn around.

Y/n said "dirty trick now..." He grit his teeth and vanish behind her and grabbed her and slam her down and jumped back. Bulla gets up and turn around facing him "Ok this room can handle blasts so"

 Bulla gets up and turn around facing him "Ok this room can handle blasts so"

Y/n saw her powering up a galick gun "Alright then I can play that to...Ka...me..." A blue ball was appearing in his hands "Ha me.....ha!!!!"

The two attacks clash Bulla firmly planted her feet down

The two attacks clash Bulla firmly planted her feet down. Y/n added all he could but the two was evenly matched now. The two attacks exploded sending the two hit the walls.

Bulla deformed and huff smiling panting "Hey...not bad Y/n.." Y/n Puffs and pants smiling nodding "Y-yeah you too" Bulla gets up turn the gravity off. And smiled "Let's go get cleaned up and get some food"

Y/n smiled "you shower first I'll get some sandwiches made" Bulla said "Ok then" she walked to the bathroom and went take a shower. Y/n smile starts making sandwiches and makes Bulla favorite sandwich and makes his own with (Favorite sandwich items). He hum softly

Bulla after while got out the shower and into her normal attire for now. She walked up to Y/n and smiled "C'mon go take your shower dum dum" she joked.

Y/n looked over "oh alright" he went to the bathroom to take a shower. Bulla smiled and saw her sandwich picked it up and starts eating as she has time to think her dad...Gohan...Uub they was counting on them then also some other thoughts....lewdish stuff.

Bulla snapped out of him and got her blush away "Why did I think that kind of stuff..." She muttered to herself. Y/n walked over to her "you ok?" Bulla looked over at him and blush bit seeing him shirtless "U-uh yeah i-i am ok!" She said.

Y/n tilt his head bit "You sure Bulla? Your blushing" Bulla put her hands over her face "I'm ok Y/n don't worry!!!" She said. Y/n wasn't buying it "C'mon tell me"

Bulla cough a bit "uh well...your shirtless" she then thought to herself 'And super hot' Y/n said "Yeah I'm shirtless I don't see a problem with that" Bulla shook her head out her hands down "Just let's sit and relax" she walked over and takes a seat. Y/n shrugged a bit and sits down next to her.

Bulla tap her index finger trying think of something to say hmmm... Goten said "Guys we are going take a nap!" Him and Trunks went to their rooms to rest. Bulla mutter "Blessing in disguise and also bad thing" her and Y/n alone oh well isn't this Akaward is it? Right? Right?! Yeah no it is akward.

Y/n look over at Bulla "You doing ok after...you know what?" Bulla sighed and nods "Yes I'm fine don't worry bout me" she smile trying hide her sadness. Y/n could tell she was faking "Bulla..." He said softly. Bulla drop her smile her lips quivering and she fought tears back "I..I will be ok just still hurts I know they will be brought back but just hurts" Y/n frown and hugged her.

Bulla tense up a bit but relaxed in his hold softly cry on his chest it still hurts her. Y/n softly Pat her back "It's ok Bulla I'm here for ya" Bulla slowly stopped crying and said "I know you are...I'm glad you are...you always are here for me I don't deserve someone like you" Y/n said "Non sense your amazing Bulla and are greatest person I know"

Bulla blush slightly looking up at him. Y/n blush slightly he thought to himself she is so cute...why am I feeling like this?. Bulla leans up to his face she softly said "Y/n..." Y/n blush still "Y-yes Bulla?" They locked eyes with each other Bulla staring into Y/n (eye color) and him staring at her blue eyes.

Bulla bite her lip softly but took her chance and kisses him. Y/n was shocked. Bulla after a while realized and pull away she look away oh gosh she screwed it up "I....I'm sorry I didn't mean to...just" Y/n said "Bulla...you...like me in that way?" If he meant love then yes. She nods her head "Yeah I do, I just didn't really thought you did since advancements I made before you kinda didn't take the hint so..."

Y/n Chuckled a bit "Bulla I ain't so good on romance" Bulla smiled a bit looking at him "You are one the smartest people and are dumb with romance" she giggled. Y/n smiled "But Bulla I do care about you that way" Bulla was shocked hear this she stared at him "Really?".

Y/n nods "I do Bulla" he kiss her lips quickly to show her. Bulla was surprised but smiled "Glad you do cutie~" she grin bit and kiss him deeply. Y/n kisses her back. Bulla pull away smiling "Let's save the others" Y/n smile and nods "Of course"

Meanwhile on Yardrat a ship had landed a round one. A freiza clan member stepped out his chair as one his guards said "Lord Heat we arrived" Heat smile evily "The dragon balls are within my grasp already nothing will stop us"