The Wolf's Command

Disclaimer: I don't own the vampire diaries only my OC, Sasha.

Originally Published: August 1, 2019

Edited: December 16, 2019

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

"What was your name again, love?" Klaus asked her looking much more tame but still very tense.

"Sasha Osborn." She repeated tiredly, using her powers so much had greatly exhausted her.

"Tell me Sasha how did you get involved with a Guardian?" Klaus interrogated with a condescending smirk on his lips.

"I mentioned that I thought you we're part of a bedtime story, didn't I?" Sasha asked sharply.

She did not appreciate his tone but she did her best to say calm and prepared herself to answer his incoming questions. She knew he was going to have a lot. Sasha also didn't appreciate the fact he compelled her but at least he wasn't trying to kill her anymore. That was progress. It was sad that that was considered progress but out of all the siblings she knew that Klaus would be the most difficult to win over. He was just so paranoid and mistrustful but Sasha would get him to trust her one way or another. It just would take a while.

"...Yes you did," Klaus recalled, "How is my family's history in anyway a... bedtime story?"

"Ake, the Guardian. He posed as my imaginary friend since I was a child-" Sasha started but she was interrupted.

"Imaginary friend?" Klaus mocked while laughing.

Sasha narrowed her eyes at him but continued her explanation, "Yes, apparently I am his vessel that he used to interact on the mortal plane. He told me that he is conducting an experiment that was sanctioned by his superiors. The experiment is to use his vessel, me to see if I am capable of saving you from your destiny fate of self-destruction. He decided to prep me for this role by telling me your story as a bedtime story but as I got older the story got more detailed until it was basically a TV show inside my head." Sasha explained simply.

"You said you met my brother. Have you already began this...experiment?" Klaus asked sardonically.

"Yes Ake sent me to Elijah first. Admittedly I didn't react well because well I thought you were all fictional. Nevertheless Elijah and I became friends. We came up with a plan which was going pretty well. The doppelganger had been persuaded to die but we did promise to bring her back which by the way is very necessary if you ever want hybrids-" Sasha elaborated but Klaus interrupted her when she mentioned hybrids.

"Hybrids, you know how to create them?!" Klaus asked intensely as he got in her personal space and stared her down.

"Ake allowed me to be privy to a conversation that Esther had with Mikael back when it was just found out that you were a hybrid. She explained that you'd need the blood of the doppelganger to create them. However she'd make it that when she sealed away your wolf side that to break the curse you'd have to kill her to be free. Which would make you the only hybrid in existence if you succeeded-" Sasha calmly revealed as she tried her best to not let Klaus intimidate her though she did back away from him some.

"That horrid bitch!" Klaus raged, livid that his mother was screwing him over again but this time from the grave.

Sasha could tell that it hurt him as well as once again his mother was betraying him by cursing him to a lonely existence as the only hybrid. Well that wasn't the case thanks to Sasha and Elijah efforts. But Klaus didn't seem to want to listen anymore and he paced around the apartment furiously and started wrecking everything. She let him release his emotions by destroying the furniture better it then her but she did mourn the loss of the couch it had been her favorite place to think and relax. She carefully stayed out of his path and waited for him to calm down so she could continue explaining.