The Wolf's Behavior

Disclaimer: I don't own the vampire diaries I only own my OC, Sasha.

Originally Published: August 8, 2019

Edited: January 6, 2020

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

April 15, 2010

Sasha was avoiding Klaus. She couldn't believe she let herself get so flustered over a painting but she really didn't expect him to do that. It's true that Klaus tended to paint things that caught his eye and she supposed her teleportation was something unique and...pretty to see so of course he would paint it but still.

She literally spend all morning at Tate's and just finished up her essay and tried her best to not think about how ridiculous she acted last time she saw Klaus. Thankfully Tate was too busy to talk to her but she knew she'd have to tell him eventually.

Sasha may have also been ignoring Klaus's calls which she knew was bad as he had never called her before but she didn't want to face him but she put eventually around evening time, she put on her big girl pants and decided to go see what he wanted.

She teleported into the living to find it empty but she could hear Klaus with Katherine and he didn't sound happy.

Sasha didn't want to disturb him but he had called her. She sighed and knocked on the door, there was silence for a moment before Klaus opened the door and he saw her.

"Why don't you answer the phone!" He shouted looking furious.

Sasha looked at him with wide eyes, "What happened this morning?" She asked thoughtlessly.

"This morning!" Klaus started ranting, "This morning Greta and her brother were overpowered by their father and now they're gone. Maddox tried tracking them, he can't find them. My moonstone is gone, the Martins have it!"

"That's bad." Sasha breathed, "Shit, Klaus we need that!"

"I KNOW!" He screamed.

"I'll find it." She swore to him and then she teleported away before he could react.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

She went back to the Salvatore Boarding House and found no one around.

'Please tell me that Elena didn't run.' Sasha begged inside her mind as she searched the house but it truly was empty.

"Shit, shit, shit!" Sasha chanted as she headed to the Gilbert House instead but it was similarly empty not even Jenna in sight.

"How is everything coming apart already?!" Sasha yelled it had only been nine days.

She froze when she realized, she lasted nine days with Elijah and today was her ninth day with Klaus. Everything was going to hell! Was the ninth day cursed?! Another price for being brought back to life?

"AKE!" She screamed for the first time in a while.

"What?" Ake responded inside her mind after a ten second delay.

"Is the ninth day cursed?!" Sasha asked urgently.

"Cursed?" Ake laughed, "No why are you asking such a ridiculous thing?"

"Have you seen what has happened? Aren't you supposed to be all knowing?!" Sasha accused.

"I've been busy." Ake responded nonchalantly, "Give me a moment."

Sasha waited in silence as Ake did whatever Ake did to see what he sees.

"Sasha, are you going to disappointment me again?" Ake sighed in irritation.