The Lion's Opportunity

Disclaimer: I don't own the vampire diaries or the originals I only own my OC, Sasha.

Double Update!!!

The Guardian Interlude then The Lion's Opportunity

11-20-19

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

June 15, 2010

"Marcel, how long are you going to let this go on?" Father Kieran asked worriedly, "Klaus has basically taken over the entire city with his hybrid army and he's only been here a little less than three weeks!"

"We can't allow these abominations to just roam our streets!" Sabine scowled with her arms crossed, "And Klaus is a monster!"

Marcel looked at the leader of the faction to the witch elder and he sighed, "When both of you two requested a meeting with me I should of known this was about the Klaus and his hybrids."

"The faction hasn't taken action yet because I believed you when you warned me that Klaus Mikaelson was not someone to cross but it's getting out of hand! These hybrids have terrible control and had killed an unforgivable amount of humans!" Kieran exclaimed.

"Kieran, I understand your concerns trust me but he's not going to stay here. Klaus never stays in one place long." Marcel assured.

Sabine scoffed, "He lived in New Orleans for two hundred years before is that a short amount of time to you?!"

"He's not staying here." Marcel repeated firmly.

"I think you just don't want to admit to yourself that you are no longer the so called king of the city. Face it Marcel, you've lost your crown." Sabine stated dispassionately.

Marcel scowled at her and said, "Careful witch, those are fighting words."

"It's the blatant truth." Sabine retorted with her hands on her hips.

"I am still the King," Marcel defended, "My men still follow me loyally and I run this city. Klaus is much too focused on his damned hybrids to do so."

"If you're running the city than why are some of my people dead?" Kieran challenged, "I'm sorry Marcel my trust in you is now damaged and if you don't do something about everything then I'll have to do something drastic."

"The witches would help you." Sabine told the priest, "Although that golden girl would fully be your problem."

"What?" Kieran asked confused, "Why, is she so dangerous?"

"She has a being backing her that witches just do not cross unless you want to damn yourself." Sabine answered vaguely with a grave expression.

"The humans and the witches are not going to be making any moves," Marcel stated severely as he raised his head determinedly, "You two want me to handle this? Fine I will I'm the one who knows Klaus best after all."

"If Klaus isn't gone in the next few days, we will do something." Kieran swore as Sabine nodded in agreement.

"They'll all be gone in three days, tops." Marcel promises.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

"Diego, what have you managed to find out?" Marcel asked one of his most trusted men as they sat at the bar at Rousseau's.

"I've been subtly following Sasha like you asked," Diego informed him, "I think I discovered something interesting."

"Tell me." Marcel urged.