Some Fears Within

October finally arrived and I already knew that the second trip to Hogsmeade is on the second weekend. I assumed that Draco would ask me out on another date. Still, that's all I worry about.

Feeling torn, I avoided Draco and my friends in the halls. I never wanted all of this to be happening. I never had wanted to be Draco's girlfriend, because it happened too fast. I never had wanted to have the curse to control the Earth's precious stones, but I inherited it anyway. I don't want any of those close to me to see the tears that is going in my eyes.

Not Snape, not Draco, not even my friends.

***

I took out my quill, unsure of what to write on my Potions essay. I knew that I have to get this done before I go to the Forbidden Forest to practice my siern singing. Kiki and Sallie are with me, also doing their Potions essay.

Ravenclaw third years are playing Exploding Snap in the corner. Roger Davis, a fellow seventh year, gave me a knowing look before he pulled out his own homework. I let out sigh, dipping my quill into my ink bottle.

Then Kiki gave my shoulder a poke.

"Just ignore them." She whispered. "They, too, are pleased that Draco is dating you. Like I said before, everyone knows that Draco fancies you. Including the teachers."

"Come off it." I retorted. "Draco had kissed me all of the sudden. I hadn't had the chance to reject."

"If you do reject, you would only be hurting his feelings. I remember that you told us that Draco's father had pulled you aside last year to tell you to stop playing with Draco's heart." Sallie whispered.

A chill went through my spine. Sallie is right on that. Mr. Malfoy had pulled me aside when the Death Eaters went through the Vanishing Cabinet to warn me not to play with his son's feelings, for Draco often talks about me at home.

I shrugged.

"So he did. But I had absolutly had no choice." I confessed.

"You are only afraid what Draco might do next with you." Kiki said.

And she is right on that.