Alex

Personality: Smart, sarcastic, warrior who will speak up for what she believes it and is sometimes a hot head if you mess with someone she cares about but is also reasonable and mediator. Reason she is his royal adviser.

She rebelled more than she would admit. But people loved her a lot. She hung out with the boys more though due to being the only girl in the tourney team in any team.

 She hung out with the boys more though due to being the only girl in the tourney team in any team

She was cursed by Jafar before he was put on the isle. Well her father and mother were but it was focused at her. You see Jafar said the first born child of Aladdin and Jasmine would die at 16. But her parents had a theory. They had enchanted sapphires of protection. A book told them if they crushed the sapphire and the gems he used and made a stone it could protect her. So they made a necklace a ring a bracelet and crown. So if her necklace ever came off she had some other protections to keep her alive a little longer. Her father and mother gave her items when she was 5. All enchanted to grow with her. Her 16th birthday her parents and Ben who is her best friend sat by her side. She was in a lot of pain and was sick. They thought they were going to lose her. But when her 16th birthday past she was alive and made an complete 180. She was happy no longer in pain. But that wasn't the last struggle she would end up facing.