Family Day Disaster

Mal pov
Jay has been spending a lot of time with Alexandria even took her out on a date. But that is what you do when you are dating. But it was like he spent all his time with her maybe he knew she was dying maybe he over heard. We were in Evie's and mine bedroom. Jay why do you spend so much time with her. You make her smile and laugh all the time? "I know she is dying and I know we love each other we told each other on multiple occasions." Wait you guys have told each other you love each. "Yes got a problem." None of them ever defied me but Alex had this effect on him. No no problem at all. He left and I thought I definitely have a problem. I hope he still follows the plan. We were in goodness class 101. "As you know family day is coming up and your family can't because of distance. We have a special treat for you.

Jay pov Alex stood next to me and I had my arm around her

Jay pov
Alex stood next to me and I had my arm around her. She was channeling her mother today in her outfit. It comes on and they see us. "Evie it's me mommy." "You children are never far from out thoughts." Said Jafar she knew exactly who he was. "How long must mommy wait to see you. I don't know what I'll do if I can't get my hands on that magic wa..." she was elbowed "you my little nugget." Jafar spoke "Who is the girl she reminds me of Jasmine and why is your arm around her!" "Alexandria daughter of Aladdin and Jasmine. Also not nice to meet you." Her arms were crossed and his eyes widened. "Get your arm off the Aladdin spawn!" No I won't I love her and she loves me plus she is my girlfriend. But it seemed Jafar took that as if I was manipulating her so I could use her. I was in love. Before we fight Curella cuts in "Carlos is that a dog he is the perfect size for earmuffs. Look at baby." "He is the perfect size for a pet and he loves me and I love him and FYI your dog is stuffed so give it a rest!" "Oh burn!" My dad told Curella. "Now I want you to stay away from the Aladdin spawn! Shouldn't you be dead?" She rolled her eyes at him. "Babe I love you but I got to go help get ready for family day. Practice our dance routine don't tell anyone it's a secret. "Love you too and we kissed and she walked away my eyes following her." I turn back and they are fighting so I turn it off. "I'm sorry." "Thanks for the special treat." "Mal what do you think our parents will do if we pull this off?" "I think they'll be quietly disappointed." "Really?" Carlos asked. "No we are definitely goners." Guys there is no practice I'm going to go find Alexandria. I left looking for my girlfriend when I ran into Chad. Have you seen my girlfriend Chad. "Why would I tell you?" Whatever I will find her myself do not know why I expected you to be civil. I walk away and look everywhere finding her in the gym punching and kicking a punching bag. What that punching bag ever do to you? "Existed." Babe what is up? "I always knew I would die but I guess I never truely comprehended it and seeing the man who has cursed me made me realise just how true it is." I said I'm not going to let you die I promise. "Jay we should break up that way when I do die I don't break your heart." What I did not know was my friends were listening. Sorry not happening we are dating and I love you and you love me and if we weren't dating I would still be heart broken. I rather be with you and spend time with you while I have the chance than be away from you. She smiled and kissed me.
Mal pov
Jay is actually in love with her isn't he? Evie spoke up. "Yes I do believe so Mal." And she is absolutely head over heel and loves Jay? She just nodded her head not knowing what to say.
Family day
Mal pov
He looked nervous and Jay is rarely nervous. Why are you nervous? "See those people next to King Beast and Queen Belle?" "Those are Alexandria's parents and I'm suppose to meet them when you meet his parents. Both of them turn and Alexandria calls out. "Jay! Mal! Come here real quick.
Jay pov
We both arrive and we see their parents. "Mom dad this is Jay from the isle. My boyfriend you should have seen the date he planned their were fairy lights and he had polaroid pictures of us hanging it was wonderful. Ben introduces Mal and his mom almost faints. Aladdin and Jasmine were kind to me and seemed to believe I loved their daughter which I did. Although I think it was more Jasmine then her father. A girl walked up to them and looked at me. Arm looped with Alex. "Cutie why don't you ditch her and come have fun with me." No thanks I will stay here with my girlfriend Alexandria. She reaches for me and Alex looks pissed. She pushed her and kissed me. "Back off Gen unless you want problems." "Whatever." She storms off and Alex did too fuming. "I better go calm her down it was nice meeting you don't need her blowing stuff up again. She does that if she gets jealous. I chase after her and catch up grabbing her hand. I run my thumb over the back of her hand. She calms down and we hug I kiss her forehead and she smiles. "Why me Jay?" Why you what? "Why did you choose me to fall in love with." That's what the universe wanted us to be together. Us to fall in love.
Jasmine pov
She is happy and not even you can calm her down when she is angry. Plus she told him about her curse. He seems nice I got good vibes he loves her and she loves him. "They have true love." I nod agreeing with my husband their love is so strong.
Alex pov
We were in the middle of a game when Sleeping beauty mother walks over to Mal and I. "Do I know you?" "No I'm kind of like a transfer student." "Grammy." "Grammy?" "I don't think you want to be talking to her unless you want to suffer another hundred year nap." "You how are you here and how have you stayed so young." No this is Mal her daughter remember Ben and mine proclamation to give the new generation a chance. "What a chance to destroy us. At this point we have drawn a crowd and she looks to fairy godmother. "You remember the curse, the poison apple my daughter was raised my fairies I missed all her first. Jasmine his father cursed your daughter to die! And you allow her to date the son of Jafar!" Mal tried to apologise and it was working until Chad butts in. "Don't touch her." Alexandria looks to Chad "Don't Chad I am warning you once. I've punched you before I'll do it again. "You stole another girls boyfriend, you are a gold digger, you like hurting people and stole my girlfriend." Get one thing straight he didn't steal me you kissed Audrey while we were still dating so we broke up. I moved on and fell in love with Jay so shut you trap. "You might as well be a VK. You are a disgrace to Auradon probably to your parents too. No guy will love you he doesn't actually love you because Villians don't love. "Mirror mirror in my hand who is the biggest jerk in the land." It showed Chad he went to push Evie but I got in front of it. He ended up pushing me and I fell down and hit my head on this metal piece. I could feel blood run down my forehead. My dad knelt down next to me. Jay has Chad by his shirt. "What did you just do to her and I love her you got that wrong I'm in love with her." He dropped him and came to my side. Helping my dad carry me to the clinic.
Mal pov
We sat at the table and were joined by Jay. "How is Alex?" She is ok she is with Ben they have to sort things out and you know their jobs. Ben put his hand on my shoulder and Alex sat next to Jay. Ben spoke "after coronation everything will be fine and blow over." "Don't worry about it guys and Jay you seemed to have won my parents over with your speech on how you love me." They kissed and they both smiled when they pulled away. "Jay look at me." He did so and smiled at her. She had this effect on him she could brighten his day. Everything will blow over." Jane and Audrey walk by. "Mal is just the bad girl infatuation and Jay is just the bad boy infatuation." "They aren't going to make a Villain a Sultan or queen." "Beware for swear undo janes hair." Ahhh! "Who knows maybe I'll make Jay a Sultan. You need to drop it. I am dating him if we are still together maybe he will sit next to me as Sultan. Now if you give them any more problems I will personally show you what I do to people who disrespect the people I care about. "Look you need your girlfriend to stand up for you." In seconds they were all soaked in a sapphire blue liquid. She storms off and the Auradon kids run away. We stood up and vowed to get the wand but I felt bad she has put her neck on the line for us so much and we are betraying her. What will hurt the worst was that I was betraying her. Even though I am head over heels for her. But I may not have the heart to betray her.