Chapter Eleven

Alex pov
I awoke in Jay's arms and snuggled in even though I know I had work to do. I don't think I slept more than three hours a night since Ben's coronation. I've been busy and it has been crazy. I stare at him and run my fingers through his hair. He smiles in his sleep and I kiss him. He awakes and pulls me down. I laugh as I lean against his chest. "Gosh I love you Alex." I love you too come on let's go for a walk. Through the woods to our favourite place. We exit my room holding hands and going towards the entrance. As we cross we are swarmed by Paparazzi he looks unsure. I give him a look. "Jay what do you think about becoming sultan?" "Sultana Alex are you really considering him to be a Sultan with you?" "Do her parents like you?" "How did your parents react when they found out you were dating Jafar's son?" I got annoyed and went into Royal Adviser mode.
Jay pov
Paparazzi swarm us like hungry sharks. I probably look unsure. She gives a look. "Jay What do you think about becoming sultan?" "Alex are you really considering him to be a Sultan with you?" "Do her parents like you?" "How did your parents react when they found out you were dating Jafar's son?" She got annoyed and went into Royal Adviser mode. "As Royal adviser with the ability to send you off campus. Because right now you are trespassing on school property, plus you are asking questions during school hours. You know the rule you break them you get tossed off the property. So leave or I will have security escort you off. Don't ask my boyfriend or I anymore questions." She pulls me and they leave us alone. I wrap my arm around her and she leans in I kiss her forehead and we walk away.
On the isle of the Lost
Harry Pov
I see Jay son of Jafar with a beautiful girl and realise she is the daughter of Jasmine and Aladdin. Why was she with Jay but then she says something and I know why. "As Royal adviser with the ability to send you off campus. Because right now you are trespassing on school property, plus you are asking questions during school hours. You know the rule you break them you get tossed off the property. So leave or I will have security escort you off. Don't ask my boyfriend or I anymore questions." Uma is next to me "Him and Mal dating Royalty. Also looks like he gave her a promise ring. The one Aladdin gave Jasmine." How do you know? "We learned it in history of protective or powerful jewellery." Why does Jay get all the pretty ones? "He doesn't wear eyeliner?" I glare and she just crackles like the sea witch she is.
Alex pov
We ran through the woods to our spot. This one we found I smiled at the memory. I soon realise it is filled with fairy lights and there is a speaker. How did you know I was going to say to come here? "I was going to recommend it if you didn't. I wrap my arms around him and kiss him.

He plays a song on the radio and walks us so we are on the edge of the lake

He plays a song on the radio and walks us so we are on the edge of the lake. "May I have this dance my beautiful girlfriend?" I laugh and wrap my arms around his neck. He wraps his arms around my waist. We slow dance to the song smiling at each other stealing kisses in between. We dance and he spins me then pulls me closer.

"How did I get so lucky to have you as a girlfriend?" I blush and look up at him

"How did I get so lucky to have you as a girlfriend?" I blush and look up at him. Because you did and I ask myself how I got so lucky to have you as a boyfriend. I rested my cheek on his chest. Closing my eyes and moving with the music. His head rested on my own head. We sway and I fall in love with him even more I didn't think that was possible. I smile at the memory of where we are. Our first happened here under these trees. This place meant the world to me. It was really our place we told no one about this. We came to a stop when the music ended and smiled at each other. He held my hand and pulled my chair out. I sat down and he pushed me in. He sat in his seat and we ate dinner. It was well pass curfew and we knew we would be in trouble. Ever teleported before? "No have you?" Nope, but I know I can.
Jay's pov
She told me she could teleport to our room. Wait before we go back... I kiss hers and she kisses me back. We stand there and I make my way to her sweet spot. "J..a.ay no don't we have to get back before Fairy Godmother checks on us." Fine we will finish after she checks on us. She smirks and grabs my hand then kisses me and we teleport to our room. We get in her bed and pretend to sleep. The door opens and there is Fairy Godmother and her parents. My hand is running through her hair so it looks like I'm doing it in my sleep. I hear Aladdin speak "He has been doing that so much he does it in his sleep." Fairy Godmother speak "Yeah we know his plan for the Cotillion." "Yes she is going to be ecstatic we all know her answer. Let's let them sleep don't want to wake them. After they leave I wait 30 minutes before I roll on top of her and kiss her. She kisses back pulling me closer. I go to her sweet spot and suck on it. She lets out a noise as my eyes grow dark like hers. Her eyes glow sapphire and she flips us over giving in to our hormones. Man do I love this girl so much truly.