Jealousy, Broken Hearts and Love

Jay pov
It was our first game day and everyone was there but first we had to do our plan. Ben and Alex stood with Audrey and Chad. "Those kids are trouble I'm telling you." "I think you are wrong about them." "You think I'm wrong about Jay you mean." "You're not going on about this again. Chad look I am dating you loyal to you stop I can't deal with you. I'm going to go get ready for the game. Because honestly I can't with you sometimes. She left and you could practically see the anger radiating off of her. She sat under a tree these girls were flirting with me. I was flirting back. I saw her glare at the girls she saw she was caught. Then standing up her sapphire necklace glowed and her eyes went sapphire blue and an explosive happened at the table the girls were covered in sapphire blue. Then she walked off like nothing happened. I just smiled glad I wasn't the only one jealous. But then wondered how she did it. Seeing her laugh with Chad always makes me jealous. I push that aside and walk towards a spelled Ben. He goes to sing and Mal cover his mouth and I get him to the game. Smiling at the thought of her being jealous. My smile is wiped off when I see Chad and her kissing.
After the game
Ben broke out singing about Mal we all danced and laughed. When the song ended Audrey runs up with Chad. Alex's smile wiped off her face as Chad and Audrey kiss. Chad kissing back I see tears go into her eyes. I did not think on how it would affect her. I go up to her wrapping her in a hug. I could feel her tears on my jersey. I pull away from the hug and wipe her tears. Don't cry over a jerk like that. He is not worth your tears he doesn't realise what he just lost. His loss you don't need a jerk like him. She stops crying smiles at me I grab her hand and we walk to the team her smiling.
Mal pov
Evie points to something after Ben leaves. Alex she was crying. We didn't think it would affect her but they were dating. Jay wiped her tears away and said something. She smiled and he grabbed her hands walking towards the team. They were lifted onto people's shoulders. "MVPs Alexandria and Jay." She is smiling and Chad looks upset he wasn't MVP she just smirks at him. Her eyes go from green to sapphire blue. He falls and she just laughs her necklace was glowing. They stop glowing and I need to look in my spell book. When we get back into the room. When we are all there Jay walks in Alexandria wasn't with his thankfully. Jay! He jumped and looked confused. "Did you know Alexandria had powers?" Yeah she glared at the girls I was flirting with and a blue explosion happen and they were covered in blue liquid. Your father doesn't have any of his gems he used right? "No it was taken when he was captured was melted down and destroyed." I don't think it all was. "What?" Her necklace it is not in my spell book but it was in a gems and jewels of villains. Part of his gems were crushed with some enchanted sapphire and pressed into a sapphire looking gem. Aladdin did it and gave it to his first child. Alexandria it gives her powers and protection. Meaning spells won't work on her. She is basically immune but it is so powerful it could also break the barrier. You are good at swiping things. "No I won't I refuse I won't steal from her." Jay. "That is final I am not stealing anything from her." He then went to leave when Alexandria entered. "Jay there you are I have been looking for you." "You were wha...t do ya need." She had this affect and could make him nervous. It must be a princess thing to be honest. "I was wondering if you wanted to go for a walk. Plus I just wanted to hang out with you." He went to say no but she grabbed his hand. She rubbed her thumb over the back of his hand. Her green eyes stared into his. She had a skill we all had she could manipulate with her eyes. "Come one just a small one." Carlos spoke "five bucks he caves." Your on he won't she can't use our own trick against us. "Fine why not." She smiles and says she'll meet him outside she has to speak to us.  "Quite enchanting how Ben is suddenly in love with you Mal. Spell like actually don't you think?" My eyes widened as I comprehend the words she said. Her eyes went sapphire blue her necklace, ring, and crown glowing. It was a warning she knew and she could play that game too. She just showed it with Jay. She didn't even have to use magic. "Oh and Mal I'll let this play out but I know a way to get that spell off and I don't need that book of yours to do so." As she walked out she walked away from the door. I get up to shut it but it slams shut by itself. She made it loud and clear watch our back. No amount of protective necklace is going to protect her from my mothers magic. Evie spoke "True loves kiss worked your mothers magic is dark, evil, and hate filled. Her Magic's is light, good, and love filled. I would not put it pass her magic." I know but... that is why the love spell didn't work on her. The necklace. "Do you think she likes Jay? And Jay likes her?" What do you mean Carlos? "Well she talks about him a lot and he talks about her and they both get jealous when they are around other people. He got jealous of Chad and she got jealous of those girls flirting with him and him back. He was under no spell for going with her for that walk or for him refusing to steal from her. He has never refused to steal from anyone." I think you are stretching. Evie sat at the window. "Guys look at this." We look out the window and see them kissing. His hands on her waist and her arms around his neck. "Still think I'm stretching." We saw Chad he looked stunned and angry at them kissing. When they pulled away they were both smiling. Chad charged over and they got in an argument in a flash Alex hand came in contact with Chad's face. She whipped around and pulled Jay towards the entrance and Audrey helped Chad up. Carlos speaks "They are a scary couple. They are both violent."