×2×

She's everything I want and more. From her smile, to her eyes, to the curve of her lips, she is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. That not even including her body.

Every inch of her skin looks soft to the touch, and every curve, scar, and freckle is something I want to explore.  Just looking at her makes my heart throb because I want to be as close to her as I can get.

Everything about her drives me crazy. Her sweet scent, her kind yet funny personality, her smarts, and her looks. If God ever came close to creating the perfect person I'd say she's proof.

After knowing her for only a few weeks I finally gathered enough courage to ask her to spend some time with me. And she agreed! The afternoon we spent at the library together was magical.

Once I was able to speak to her like a normal person our conversations just flowed. It was so easy to talk to her, almost like I've known her forever. And though I like talking, I would much rather just listen to her voice. God it makes me melt.

No matter how hard I try shes all I can think about now. I find myself looking for her no matter where I am. School, in the streets, during small missions. Not knowing where she was and what she was doing was driving me mad. So I did what any normal concerned person would do.

Sneak into her apartment and install cameras in her room.

It wasn't even that hard. All I was to do was climb in through her bedroom window when she wasn't home and hook up the small almost unnoticeable cameras in different locations of her room. Also one in the shower. Just incase she would slip and fall you know?

While I was there I borrowed a shirt out of her drawer. Hopefully not one she would miss. I didn't plan on wearing it or anything. Just wanted it as something to remind me of her smell. It smelled exactly like her.

I haven't spoken to her in a couple of days and I hate it. But whenever I finally see her somewhere in school besides our classes together shes busy with someone or something else. And in the few classes we do have together we're seated no where near each other.

This needs to change and soon. I'm not sure how long I can go without my fix of Y/N. She's my personal drug. And I'm addicted.