~9~

As you sat in class you mind couldn't focus at all. How could you pay attention when you just me THE Spiderman? Small jolts of excitement still ran through you when you thought of the way he swooped down to your rescue.

He was just so heroic. He sounded so wise and so mature. Now that was the kind of guy that you'd want to be with. Someone who could protect you and make you feel safe.

For the rest of class all you could do was day dream about his strong arms around you. And wonder about when the next time your paths would cross.

Each class started and ended with you in a daze. You did the bare minimum so you could continue think about your web slinging savior. The lunch bell rang and you walked to your locker, placing all unnecessary things on the shelf. You leaned against the wall and blinked.

You still needed to talk to Peter. Another burst of excitement ran through you when you realized he was the one person who would listen and not think you were crazy.

You jogged to the cafeteria and searched for him. You spot him sitting at a table with his friend Ned. When he meets eyes with you he says something to Ned that you couldn't make out. Ned looked over to you and smirked at Peter as he stood up. You watched Ned walk away as you sat down across from Peter.

"Hey! Where's he going?" You nod your head in the direction Ned just walked.

"Oh N-ned? He uh, he had some where to be." Peter stutters out and looks away, seeming become shy. You furrow your brows at his behavior then decide to carry on anyway.

"So let me explain why I was late this morning, guess who I met?" You ask excitedly leaning over the table towards him. He shrugs he shoulders with a small smirk on his face. "Spiderman!" You whisper yell with a slight tremble due to all the pent up energy.

"No way!" He whisper yells in response, returning all your energy. You smiled knowing you came to the right place. "How'd you meet him? Was he a nice guy? Did you like him?" He shoots questions out left and right.

"I wasn't paying attention when I was walking and almost got hit by a car. He swung down and lifted me to safety." You swooned speaking about the scene you've been playing over and over again in your mind.

"He was so sweet Pete. I've never been a big believer in love on first sight, but I'm not so sure anymore..." You trailed off thinking about what you just said and who you just said it to. A blush spreads across your cheeks when you look down at Peter's bewildered expression.

"Gee, Y/N for someone you just met you seem to have taken quite a liking to him." His voice is saying something different than his face. But you couldn't tell what. You shrug your shoulders and place your head on the table.

"He's the kind of guy that every straight girl wants Peter. And can you blame us?" You chuckle thinking of being in his strong arms again. "He was just so stronnng." You draw out the end part of the word for dramatic effect.

"I'm pretty strong too, Y/N." Peter says trying to puff out his chest and seem more masculine. You roll your eyes and giggle at his boyish ways. He was so different from Spiderman but you still could appreciate his child like personality.

"Oh yeah Peter, your soooo strong." You reach over and squeeze his upper arm. You wouldn't admit it but there actually was something there.