×8×

Holding her so close to me felt amazing. I could feel her warmth radiating off of her. Her arms wrapped around me and just her body against mine.

It took all of my self control to keep my mind out of the gutter. In case you didn't know, spandex is pretty skin tight and everything shows. Even if you don't want it to.

Everything was amazing until she mentioned a guy. Jealousy instantly clouded my thoughts. It was a good thing she couldn't see the scowl that adorned my face. I pushed the envy away and focused on her.

"No no you're fine. I think you should get out of your head about it say something to the guy. Maybe he feels the same and is afraid to say something too. You seem like a really cool girl. I'm sure any guy would be happy to call you his own." I know I would. I meant everything I said and could only stare at her beauty.

She was quite for a while after I said that. Probably just processing what I said to her. Taking to moment to think I noticed how long this interaction was taking. If I was almost late before I'm definitely late now.

"Now I'm sure you have somewhere to be." I said cheerfully, hiding the dreadful feeling in my chest, knowing that soon she'd be out of my arms once again.

She mentioned class and I offered to take her. I mean, I was also late at this point and needed to get there before it would raise suspicion. When she accepted my ride offer I couldn't help but feel all giddy inside. I pulled her even closer to me and headed in the direction of school.

Swing by swing I could hear her musical laughter right next to my ear. She seemed to be having so much fun. My smile was hidden by my mask but without a doubt it stretched ear to ear.

When we finally arrived and I set her down, my arms still around her all I could do was look at her. Though her face was down from the change in her body language I could tell that something was wrong. Before I could say anything she jolted back to life as if jumped started like a car.

"Damnit I totally forgot I was supposed to meet with someone this morning!" She squeezed out of my grasp and began sprinting towards the building. She turned back for a second to look at me once more. "Thank you!" She called and then continued her path.

I thought about what she said for a moment. She was supposed to met...someone. oh. Oh. OH. Shit! Me! She was supposed to meet me this morning. I started running towards the back of the building to change out of my suit to my normal clothes as quickly as possible.

Fuck!

Tripping and stumbling over myself I managed to get into the building and spotted Y/N looked winded and antsy standing by her locker. She took out her phone and her thumbs moved like lighting.

Peter! I'm so sorry I was late this morning. I'll tell you all about it at lunch today.

She must've thought that I had just gone to class. This was a golden opportunity if I ever seen one.

No worries, just make it up to me later lol

I left the message vague, so she could think about what exactly that message meant. I shoved my phone into my pocket and quietly snuck up the stairwell next to me. Once I was far enough up, I sprinted in order to make it to my first class before role call was over.

What would she think that I meant?