Georgia ( as Makoto Naegi )

Hey there this is MYB-1228 and anyways here is my oc Georgia as Makoto Naegi and i hope you like her and her information.

(play the video above )

" The Dark pink and orange haired Pegasus with a loyal personality and the talented guitarist and the first student who has been firstly inroduced amongst the group. She is known to have taken guitar lessons when she was younger."

Name: Georgia

Name: Georgia

Age: 14

Gender: Female

Occupation: Super Middle-school level Guitarist

Band Position: Guitarist and Band Leader

Pony up: Pegasus

Band Name: Guitarist #1

Biography:

Georgia ( A.k.a Makoto Naegi) is a young student and also the Super Middle-school level Guitarist at hope's peak academy and Canterlot High. Ben's Dad ( a.k.a Kotaro Tatsumi) positioned her as the Guitarist and leader of the band due to her determined and loyal personality and the only person that zyla usually talks to. She was firstly introduced along with the rest of the girls to meet the boys ( A.k.a The Beasts who were zombies ) but Ben's dad told them that they were zombies but ended up letting  her and the rest of the girls to meet them. She is able to pony up as a pegasus when she plays the guitar. Georgia is a loyal and caring person as she and her friends know how their power works at saga prefecture as they only pony up not only that they play with their instruments in their hearts but shows the true meaning of themselves they dream and to work hard in order to become the official band of Saga prefecture.

Likes:
• Playing her Guitar
• Listening to Music
• Being Loyal

Dislikes:
• Being Annoyed
• Being Irritated
• Bullies

More:
• She ponies up when she plays her guitar
• Her guitar is Unbreakable when she hits someone when she's being irritated
• She is a bit of a Tsundere sometimes
• She usually likes to relax at her favorite cherry blossom tree

Her English Headcannon voice:

• Carrie Keranen ( The Voice Actress of Mahiru Koizumi from Danganronpa 2)

Her Japanese Headcannon voice:

Yu Kobayashi ( The Voice Actress of Mahiru Koizumi from Danganronpa 2)

Well that's about it..this is MYB-1228 over and out.