Patricia ( as Kyoko Kirigiri )

Hey there..MYB-1228 here and anyways here is my oc Patricia as Kyoko Kirigiri and anyways i hope you guys like her and her information.

( Play the video above )

" The Black haired alicorn with a serious and caring personality. She is very mysterious due to her serious side and had taken piano and Samurai lessons when she was a child."

Name: Patricia

Name: Patricia

Age: 15

Gender: Female

Love Interest: Hyousuke ( As Junko Konno)

Occupation: Super Middle-school level Swordswoman

Band Position: Keytarist

Pony up: Alicorn

Band Name: Keytarist #5

Biography:

Patricia ( as Kyoko Kirigiri ) is a young student and also the Super Middle-school level Swordswoman at hope's peak academy and Canterlot high. Ben's Dad ( as kotaro tatsumi) positioned her as the keytarist due to her serious and caring personality and the only sane person that tasha usually talks to. She is able to pony up as an alicorn when she plays her keytar. Patricia is a very mysterious girl due to her serious side as she has a secret liking or has feelings to hyousuke (as Junko Konno ) and the only close one that she usually gets along with as the others never knew about this until now but she still cares about her friends no matter what it takes.

Likes:
• Playing her keytar
• Reading
• Being Fair
• Learning Chinese swordsmanship

Dislikes:
• Bullies
• Being Irritated
• Annoying people

More:
• She'll Pony up when she plays her Keytar
• She likes to Read in her spare time
• She usually likes quiet places
• She practices chinese swordsmanship

Her English Headcannon voice:

Clarine Harp ( The Voice Actress of Peko Pekoyama from Danganronpa 2)

Her Japanese Headcannon voice:

Yoko Hikasa ( The Voice Actress of Kyoko Kirigiri from Danganronpa the animation)

Well that's about it and i hope you guys liked it this is MYB-1228 over and out..