Zyla ( As Chihiro Fujisaki )

Hey there this is MYB-1228 and anyways here is my Oc Zyla as Chihiro Fujisaki so i hope you guys liked her and her information.

(Play the Video above)

" The Light Purple-Haired Pegasus with a sweet and gentle personality. She likes to communicate with animals when she was younger and likes playing with her tambourine given by her childhood friend."

Name: Zyla

Name: Zyla

Age: 13

Gender: Female

Occupation: Super Middle-school level Animal Caretaker

Band Position: Tambourine Player

Pony up: Pegasus

Band Name: Tambourine Player #2

Childhood Danganronpa friend:
( Pregame ) Kokichi Ouma

Biography:

Zyla ( As Chihiro Fujisaki) is a young student and also the Super Middle-school level Animal Caretaker at hope's peak academy and Canterlot high as Ben's Dad ( as Kotaro Tatsumi ) postioned her as the Tambourine Player of the band due to her kind, sweet and gentle personality and the only " Gentle and Sane " person that Ken ( As Sakura Minamoto ) normally talks to and gets along with.  She ponied up into a pegasus like Georgia when she plays her tambourine. When Zyla wasn't transferred to hope's peak academy and in canterlot high like the others, she was a new student at her old school..she started to defend to a boy named ( pregame ) Kokichi Ouma when he's being bullied as she finds him kinda cute as she befriended him as she sings a special song to him along with the rest of the band.

Likes:
• Playing her Tambourine
• Reading
• Drawing/Sketching
• Taking care of Nature

Dislikes:
• Bullies
• Being Messed with
• Annoying people

More:
• She ponies up when playing her Tambourine
• ( Pregame ) Kokichi has secretly has a crush on her
• She draws in her spare time
• She is surprisingly likes to communicate with animals ( like Fluttershy)
• ( Pregame ) Kokichi gave her tambourine as a gift and the remembrance of their friendship

Her English Head Cannon voice:

• Christine Marie Cabanos ( The Voice Actress of Chiaki Nanami from Danganronpa 2 )

Her Japanese Head Cannon voice:

Kana Hanazawa ( The Voice Actress of Chiaki Nanami from Danganronpa 2 )

Well that's about it..i hope you guys liked it..this is MYB-1228 Over and out..