Tasha ( as Aoi Asahina in Danganronpa 3 )

Hey there MYB-1228 here and anyways this took me a while so yeah and this is Tasha as Aoi Asahina but in Danganropa 3 version and i hope you guys liked her and her info.

( play the video above )

" The Headphoned Pony with a tomboyish and honest personality. She was once a Fighter in an unknown popular Fighting tournament years ago before she became an athlete and the bass player of the group. due to her choice of being both and an Athlete or a Musician."

Name: Tasha

Name: Tasha

Age: 15

Gender: Female

Love Interest: Youga ( As Ai Mizuno )

Occupation: Super Middle-school level Athlete

Band Position: Bassist/Bass Player

Pony up: Pony

Band Name: Bassist/Bass Player #3

Biography:

Tasha ( As Aoi Asahina from Danganronpa 3) is a young student and also the Super Middle-school level Athlete from Hope's peak academy and in Canterlot high like the others.
Ben's Dad ( as Kotaro Tatsumi ) positioned her as the Bassist/Bass Player of the band due to her energetic and Honest personality and they only close one who patricia and Youga ( as Ai Mizuno )usually talks to. she was inspired by Aoi Asahina due to her liking of Sports as she is called the "Energetic athlete" or the " Honest Fighter" on her band group. She is able to pony up as a earth pony when she plays her bass. She cares each and every one of her friends no matter what as she will try her best in order to become the official band of Saga Prefecture.

Likes:
• Playing her Bass
• Listening to music
• being honest to others

Dislikes:
• Bullies
• Annoying People
• Easily Irritated

More:
• she Ponies up when playing her bass
• she was inspired by Aoi Asahina due to her liking of Sports
• she usually has Stiff neck sometimes

Her English Headcannon voice:

• Morgan Garette ( The Voice Actress of Akane Owari from Danganronpa 3 )

Her Japanese Headcannon voice:

• Romi Park ( The Voice Actress of Akane Owari from Danganronpa 3 )

Well that's about it..this is MYB-1228 over and out...