Railynn ( as Sayaka Maizono )

Hey there this is MYB-1228 and anyways here is my oc Railynn as Sayaka Maizono and i hope you guys like her and her information.

(play the video above )

" The Dark brown-haired pony with laughter and with a Cheerful personality and the skilled drummer of the band. she is known to be good in rhythms and has good at keeping up to the beat."

Name: Railynn

Name: Railynn

Age: 13

Gender: Female

Love Interest: Raita ( As Lily Hoshikawa)

Occupation: Super Middle-school level Ribbon Dancer

Band Position: Drummer

Pony up: Pony

Band Name: Drummer #4

Biography:

Railynn ( As Sayaka Maizono) is a young student and also the Super Middle-school level Ribbon Dancer at hope's peak academy and Canterlot High. Ben's Dad ( as Kotaro Tatsumi) positioned her as the Drummer of the band due to her laughter and Cheerful personality and the only " Normal " person that zyla and Raita ( As Lily Hoshikawa ) usually talks to. She is able to pony up as a pony when she plays the drums. Railynn is a caring person as she and her friends work together in order to become the official band of Saga prefecture.

Likes:
• Playing the drums
• Ribbon dancing
• Cheering someone up

Dislikes:
• Being Annoyed
• Being Irritated
• Bullies

More:
• She ponies up when playing her drums and keeps up to the beat
• she likes to read Manga when their not practicing
• She usually likes to wear something a little girly

Her English Headcannon voice:

• Kira Buckland ( The Voice Actress of Hiyoko Saionji from Danganronpa 3)

Her Japanese Headcannon voice:

Suzuko Mimori ( The Voice Actress of Hiyoko Saionji from Danganronpa 3)

Well that's about it..this is MYB-1228 over and out.