2

"Why does he even bother?" Reshma asked, frustrated.

"I know right! Three days and nothing!" Sarla exclaimed.

From the past three days, the unnamed 25 year old guy would come, go along with Reshma, go to the washroom, pay ten thousand and go. That's all he did. Reshma was fed up. Not that she wanted to have sex with him. But still it was highly irritating.

"I'm just going and sleeping today," she said, and went to the room. He'd always wait near the room for her to come. He was standing there, donning a grey sweatshirt and blue jeans, hair completely messed. She unlocked the door, and went in. Before she even switched on the lights, he had gone and locked himself in the washroom.

Sighing, she went and slept on the bed. He'd always be the first client of the day for her. So the bed would be neatly made. She'd feel so comfortable, sleeping on the bed peacefully, not having to strain herself doing other things.

But she couldn't sleep. How much should she sleep? How many times? She got up and neared the bathroom. What would he do there everyday? And then pay her heavily for whatever he does inside. She could now hear faintest of sounds. Sobbing sounds. Keeping her ears to the door, she could now clearly hear him cry. Huh? He came to cry? And paid up? Was he insane? Thinking that maybe she could find the reason, she kept her ears stuck on the door, when suddenly the door opened. She stumbled forward and he helped her up.

"What were you doing?" he croaked.

Reshma was scared. God knows what this rich party would do to her then. Maybe something worse than hard love.

"N-nothing," she stammered. He just stared at her, with those pitch black eyes, all red and puffed. He put a bunch of notes in her hand and left. Reshma didn't even have to count. She knew that the ten thousand rupees would be there.

Shaking her head, she went and gave the money to Tilak. "Ameer hoti jaa rahi hai tu!" he smirked. He was getting ten thousand from her everyday.

"Mera sheet nikal, aur abhi jo kamaya hai, usey likh," Reshma grunted.

"Likh liya. Jab voh aaya, tabhi likh diya..."

Giving Tilak one final look, she turned and walked away.