Chapter 6

Alex's POV

okay so i did say yes to Henry, and it may have gotten a bit awkward after the kiss, and the other kiss, but i still said yes to him, which means I am defenitly going to the dance with him Friday night. Then i remember uncle Ray and how Henry works for him.

Oh how is he gonna react?

God, oh God, please help me! Anxiety starts to take over, my heart race, beads of sweat trailing down my face as my breathing picked up at a fast race. "H-en-ry!" I try to shout between breathes. Henry shoots straight up and his eyes widen. "Alex!" I look over at him frantically, gasping for air. "P-p-panic....at-tack..." he gasps and tries to calm me down. The only way to stop a panic attack is to control your breathing and have some water or drink something. And the reason i am having one now is stupid on so many levels.

"M-my......wa-t-ter!" I say and barely hold up my hand with the rest of my energy. Henry looks over to the direction that my finger is in, and sprints over to it, grabbing my water and racing back. He opens it for me, and i shakily take a sip, and try to take deep breaths, kind of sucseeding. I take a few more deep breaths, and my breathing goes back to normal. I sigh in relief. "Henry, that may happen quite often." i assure him, "but i will always be okay." I now smile, and his smile warms me up inside. EEEEEEEEE I just love it.

I look over at my neon light up didgital clock, and it reads 6:45 a.m. "Woah, I think we stayed up all night, Henry!" I gasp. "Man, I guess we did, Al. Anyways, why did you freak out?"

Ahh, I feared he would ask this.

"Well, I thought about how we were gonna tell uncle Ray that you're taking me to the dance..." my voice trails off, and Henry looks into my eyes. "Why would you worry about that? Ray likes me."

"I know, but i got a boyfriend last year, and uncle Ray had a freak out, then the day he said he would accept it, the guy broke up with me. And that was only a week later. I really wish I hadn't dated that guy."

"Who was he? I'll smash him." he pops his knuckles playfully. I laugh. "No need, Cathren Mills already did, thats why he had a broken arm. She broke it." I laugh at the hilarious memory. "It was Karl Jenkins."

"Ahh, he was weak durning basketball tryouts. I see why he had a broken arm. He used to be the most feared in middle school. I dont know what happened though."

I do. "Puberty, Henry. Thats what. He got too sesitive, and weakened." I chuckled. "Okay, wow. TMI, Alex. TMI." we both laugh for about a good ten minutes. Then its almopst seven in the morning. Wow, where did time go? I know it was only 6:45, but it seemed like two seconds ago. "Henry I'm gonna get dressed. I will be right back." I say, go to my ncloset and get out the clothes i will wear today. A deep blue lace long sleeve see through under shirt, my Beatles tee, a black leather vest that was accesoriesed with chains, spikes and zippers, and slightly ripped skinny jeans. i go to the bathroom to change, once im done, i put on light eyeshadow and my dark purple lipstick. i let my blonde wavy hair hang off my shoulders, and go back into my room.

"What took so long?" Henry asks, and i notice he is in his clothes as well. A regualuar tee with a plaid button up not buttoned up and blue jeans. "Woah, how long did i take?" I ask, grabbing my phone and turning it on, checking the time. "About twenty minutes." Henry is right. It is now 7:15. "Well, you loose track of time when you're a girl. Plus I put makeup on." I say, pointing to my eyes.

"But you dont need makeup. You are already beautiful." Henry says, and I feel like i can fly. My heart flutters as he holds my hands in his, and I feel my cheeks go red. "Thank you, Henry." I smlie widely. "Do you know how long I have been dying to say that to you?" he jokes.

"Wanna go get ice cream?" he asks, ruining the silence that took over our moment. "Sure, I'll get my money." I say and before he can protest, I walk over to get my walet. "Okay, ready." and we leave.

On the way out, we say bye to uncle Ray, and my stomach clentches, because we are gonna tell him when we come back. We walk out the door, and make our way to Mrs. Kluterson's Creamery for an ice cream date. Maybe date. Is it a date? Well, we'll find out when we get there.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiya peeps okay i will update the next chapter ONLY IF i get 31 votes okay? okay. (lol tfios!) so byes!

~~Alex