Chapter 15

Alex's POV

I didnt have a clue as to what was going on, but I just ran from the front of the room to the back in less than a second, only to see my mom tied up in a chair.

"Xander! You're okay!" mom exclaimed happily. I cup her face in my hands. "Mom, I thought you were gone..." I let my voice trail off, because she knew what I meant. "No, your dad wanted you to think that...that was just one of his dumb robots...i'm okay...ive been okay for five years..."

My life was a lie.

I smile through tears. She did the same. I untied her, and we hugged for what seemed like forever! We part, and I go save my boyfriend and uncle. I sprint over in less than a second, and shoot Black Warrior...with...fire...

okay, what the freak is going on?!

I look over at Henry, who is as shocked as I am. "What is happening?" I ask Henry. "Maybe you have powers you didn't know about..." he suggests. That could be it...but it sounds crazy! It probably is the case here. Either that, or I was dreaming.

Black Warrior is still recovering from the burns I gave him, and he's jumping up and down in pain. I laugh at the sight. Its hilarious! He looks at me with an angry look on his face. I stop, but I couldn't help but snicker. He glares at me and I gladly return the favor.

I sprint over to him, while using my fire powers, making a fire tornado around him. "Goons!" Black Warrior booms. Not more of these guys! "Okay, two can play at that game." I mumble under my breath. "MEL! NOW!" I scream out. "What?! Mel?!" Black Warrior exclaims. Mel comes swinging on a pole that is loose, and she kicked one of the goons in the head. We smirk and high five. "I TOLD YOU NOT TO BRING ANYONE WITH YOU!" Black Warrior screams at the top of his lungs. I roll my eyes. "You really thought I would listen? Stupid Warrior is what they should call you!" I reply fiercely. Henry yells, "Burn!" and I roll my eyes. Mel starts fighting the goons, and I have to admit, she may be better than I am! She does actually take karate. We finish off the goons, and I shoot at them with my f- what the heck?! I just froze them! Holy crap! Ice too?! When will this end?! I smirk as if I wasn't weirded out by my new discovery. I really am. I really hope that's all his goons...if not, geez.

"Oh, you defeated all my goons? Well, you have to get through me!" he shouts, and he shoots lightning at Mel and I. We dodge it, of corse, and roll. I quickly freeze his hands solid so he can't use his powers. I grab my phone out of my pocket, and turn on "Storm Warning" by Hunter Hayes. I need to jam to bam. Mel and I fight to the beat.

she rode in from the west

in a summer sun dress

hotter than the heat in July

with her wind blown hair it just wasn't fair

the way she was blowing my mind

have you ever noticed every hurricane gets its name from a girl like this

she's a cat five kind

keeps you up at night

hanging on to the edge of a kiss

she's a beautiful mess

yeah the kind you love to love

but what happens next I got a feeling when the sun comes up

Black Warrior uses the heat from his lightning to melt the ice. I burn his hands. "Ha!" Henry says. I roll my eyes, yet again. Black Warrior falls to his knees in pain, and in that time, Mel unties uncle Ray and Henry. They get up, and start fighting too. Uncle Ray nor Henry transform into their superhero suits, but I wouldn't expect them to. Mel is here, and their identity would be given away.

finally, I shoot him one last time with my fire, and hit him straight in the heart. He falls back, unconscious. The "team" high fives, and I go speed off to mom. I walk to her once I've ran far enough, and hug her again. Then sue goes to hug her brother, uncle Ray.

"I thought you were gone all these years...so did Alex...but you've been here! We were here awhile ago...where were you?" he asks.

"Probably in the basement. That's where her dad kept me all these years."

"Wait." Mel says. "Why was Black Warrior calling Henry Kid Danger and Ray Captain Man?"

"Uh, he misunderstood, did you not hear?" Henry says sarcastically. "No, you said you moved here a week ago from Chicago."

oh snap this was gonna be interesting.

"Fine." Uncle Ray finally says, and whispers something into Henry's ear. "Are you sure?" Henry asks unsure himself. He nods. They take out their gum, and...

you probably know where this is headed.

they changed into their supersuits. Kid Danger and Captain Man stood there right in front of us.

"Whoa, how could I be so blind?!" Mel asks. "Henry is Kid Danger?!...and...and..Ray us Captain Man?! Well now that I think about it, if I had been paying attention, I could've guessed it. You do look alike."

"Yep."

And with that we all left for my house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hiya! Five votes for the next chapter? The next will PROBABLY be the last! Bye!

~~Alex