Chapter 11

Henry's POV

After all of Alex's retarded dad situation, and her having a panic attack, we decided to leave and walk to the park, even though its almost ten-thirty.

We walked in silence for a few minutes, but it was a comfortable silence. I had alot on my mind, and I'm pretty sure Alex did too. Were Alex and I a couple? Should I ask? Maybe? I dont know? Ugh. So, after awhile of debating against my own mind, I decided to ask.

"Hey Alex?" I say, looking at her beautiful face, but still walking.

"Yeah?" she replied, looking at me. "Well, are we a couple now or......?" I let my voice trail off because she knew what I meant.

"Only if you want to be...i mean, I want to, but if you don't, I understand.." why would she understand? "Of corse." I smile.

Alex stops and looks at me. I stop and look at her beautiful face. The prettiest face I've ever seen. Then she kisses me. I kiss back of corse. We pull apart, and smile while starring deeply into each others eyes. Then my watch came and triple beeped ruining everything. Wow. Why am I not surprised?

"Uh, you wanna come with me?" I ask. She nods, and we head to Junk n Stuff.

------------------------------------------

"What's up?" I ask Ray after surviving the horrible elevator drop. At least I wasn't screaming my head off anymore. "There's a robbery in progress down at Central Bank." Ray says, quickly standing up. We chew our special gum, blow bubbles and morph into our awesomely hot costumes.

We head to the tubes as Alex and I say bye. Were leaving her here so she'll be okay. "Call it!" Ray said to me. "Up the tube!" I say, and we fly up the tubes, but my boot falls. "Aw my boot!" I say, and hear Alex giggle. "Say 'up the boot.'" Ray says to me. "Up the boot!" I yell and my boot comes flying up, and whacks my head. "Ow!" I say. "Ha!" Ray shouts playfully back. I'm pretty sure I could hear Alex cracking up below us.

Alex's POV

I was cracking up about what had just happened. Man, hilarious!

I checked my phone, and saw I had FIVE texts. Man, either Mel wanted something weird, or a random number got my number by mistake.

I looked at the texts. Non from Mel. All from an 832 number I dont recognize.

Hey slut

answer me anxiety freak

why aren't you replying attention whore

hey this is her best friend answer me

ANSWER YOU ANXIETY FREAK

I almost bursted out into tears at what I saw. No, they had the wrong number, I thought. Its all just a prank maybe. But no. That wasn't it at all. I replied:

who is this I think you have the wrong number

they replied:

no one in your concern go die b***h

I didnt reply after that. I had no idea who it was, but I needed to pull myself together before uncle Ray and Henry get back. I can't cry or else that may lead to a panic attack and that'll be bad cause no one is around to help. I swallowed hard. And for another text.

go have a panic attack, freak. You don't deserve to live a good life, attention freak.

I cried. But only for a second. I wasn't going to let this person get the best of me. I had to be strong. Bur how can I when they're constantly texting rude things to me? I had to see Mel. But not until uncle Ray and Henry get back, I dont want them to be worried. Hopefully Henry was telling him we were officially a couple now. I'm sure he'll be okay with it, hopefully.

Henry was the only guy I wanted to be with. No one else. He was the one.

--------------------------------MONDAY AT SCHOOL------------

Henry, Mel and I walked to school. I hadn't told Mel yet, though I was planning on telling both of them at the same time, like right now.

"Guys?" I say, "can we talk? All of us?" I didnt delete the messages so I could show Mel and Henry. "Sure, what's up?" we sat at the nearest bench. "Well, Friday when you were at work, and I was waiting, I had five texts, all from a number I dont know. And they turned out to be these." I showed them the texts, and I heard them gasp a few times. "Alex! I'm so sorry!" Mel hugs me. "You don't deserve to be treated like that." Henry says and kisses my cheek. I smile. "Thanks. But this person knows about my anxiety, and is using it against me. I dont want this to happen during school, because you know what might happen..."

"Its okay, we are here for you." Mel assures me.

boy, I hope that's true. The last one wasn't.

then I knew who it was.

Abby and Cassidy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyo okay that's the update, could I get five votes for the next chapter? Yay! Byes! Thanks for 1.2k reads! Bye

~~Alex