Giving up

(3rd person .pov)
After Cyrus saw Tj and Kira in the swings.  He felt betrayed, angry, and sad,  but being the son of 4 therapists and having to deal with similar situations before ( with Jonah and Andi)  gave him the ability to control his emotions. He could control his emotions, but they still hurt. Tj, his Tj was swinging with Kira in THEIR place, the place were it all began, the place they connected, the place they could express their deepest secrets and feelings, the place where Cyrus fell in love with Tj, but it is all over now. He was thinking that if Tj could just replace him so easily and clearly ignore him only to be with Kira, the best option is to move on.

(Cyrus POV)

I may be exaggerating a little ("insert Tj and Kira swinging scene")
-"No Cyrus, if he could just replace you like that and miss the last chance you gave him to earn your trust completely, is not worth it."
Now all I got to do is say goodbye to the place all the memories began.

(3rd person POV)

It was already night time  (around 11:30) when Cyrus decided to say his goodbye to the swings. (because of his parents going to a therapist convention lasting all the month, he could go out as much as he wanted.)
(note: Cyrus parents go to conventions a lot so Cyrus stays at home alone without any company because his parents believe he is responsible enough)

(3rd person POV)
At the park.
Cyrus was resting on a swing letting all his emotions out, thinking about what happened a few days ago. Suddenly he heard something near the bushes, as he went to inspect the bushes a person appeared. And Cyrus let out a small squeal because of the surprise. It was dark so he couldn't see the person's face, but coming closer he could see it was a boy probably near his age or older.

(Cyrus POV)
The mysterious boy apologized for scaring me. After a short awkward silence, he asked me if I was okay which I answered with a small nod.
Mysterious boy: -no, but for real, are you okay?
Cyrus: -Yeah, why wouldn't I?
Mb: - Sorry if I'm meddling, but you seem a little sad
C:- oh, you are not meddling is just that I have a lot of things in my mind right now
Mb:- Ehm...., maybe this is a little sudden, but.. Would you like to go to a party with me?
C:- excuse me, but I'm not a party guy. And I don't even know your name.
Mb:- Oh! Where are my manners! My name is Joshua, Joshua Bassett, Nice to meet you..?
C:- my name is Cyrus Goodman