Where is cyrus?

(3rd person POV)
It was now Monday morning and Cyrus was in his locker taking out his things for class. When he suddenly he felt hands covering his eyes asking: "who am I?"
C:- Buffy?
Feeling the hands uncovering his eyes he turned around to see who was the person talking to him
J:- it hurts me that you confuse my glorious voice with your best friend's (pouting)
Talking to Cyrus all-day on Sunday finished with Joshua obviously knowing a bunch of information about the good hair crew.
C:- Joshua? I didn't know that you study here?
J:- well, second-year students had a 2-month course from the beginning of the school to last week, that is the reason why we probably haven't seen each other.
C:- we passed yesterday all day getting to know each other, but it didn't come to my mind asking you where you study.
J:- Well I'm glad to study in the same high school as you
C:- me too, what is your first class?
J:- AP chemistry. (Advanced Placement class)
C:- oh! Me too, let's go together
J:- sure

( in lunch)
Andi: where is Cyrus.?
Jonah: yeah, he is going to miss the chocolate chocolate chip muffins
Buffy: now that you mention it, I haven't seen him nor talk to him since last Friday
Andi & Jonah: me too
Buffy: do you think it is because of the TJ and Kira situation?
Andi: it could be
Jonah: idk they haven't been hanging out lately
Buffy: at first I thought Tj was ignoring Cyrus, but the thing was because of Kira hanging out with Tj

(Cyrus enters with Joshua to the cafeteria)
All the good hair crew started looking at him and the sophomore. After Cyrus finding were the Good Hair Crew was, he said goodbye to Joshua with a warm hug. Both of them going to different tables. When Cyrus arrived to his table, the good hair crew bombarded him with questions.