Who is he? Pt.2

(Tj POV)
I honestly feel sad because I haven't been talking to Cyrus lately, at first I thought that he was avoiding me but he insisted that we haven't talked because I was spending a lot of time with Kira. Maybe he is mad at me for not doing our costume. And yeah, maybe I ditched Cyrus in the costume, but Kira told me that people might misunderstand us that is why I did the costume with her. Since that day Kira and I have been hanging out, but we honestly just talk about basketball. It is not the same as hanging out with Cyrus, and Kira is a tiny bit clingy.

(Cyrus and Joshua entered the cafeteria, after a while, they said their goodbyes with a hug and parted ways.)
After I saw Cyrus and the other guy, I felt confused asking questions like:
Who is this guy and why is he with Cyrus?
Why does Cyrus know this guy?
Why is he hugging Cyrus?
Why is he hugging MY Cyrus?
Why is Cyrus hugging him?
Why hasn't he hugged me like THAT?
And then something I cannot explain came to me, it felt like anger but at the same time it didn't and sadness but at the same time it didn't. This kind of feelings are new to me and I don't like them. After a while of asking this questions and staring at the table of the good hair crew in which Cyrus was located at, I saw the guy from before getting closer to the good hair crew. I don't know why, but my body just moved by itself walking near the good hair crew. I just want to know who is he?
After a while of eavesdropping the conversation pf the good hair crew and that guy, i felt weird, hearing Cyrus talking so casually about him being all buddies is making me sick. And the worst part is that, that guy Joshua said he wants Cyrus as his boyfriend which made me mad and what made me even more mad, is that Cyrus didn't said anything to his comment. No, i don't like it. No, stop joking. No, never. No, get away from me.
I seriously don't like this. I don't like this feelings. I don't like this guy. I don't like this situation.

And I am going to change it.
I won't let him be with Cyrus......