Chapter 5~The Memories of Linnea Gearloose

*A Couple Days Later*

(Third P.O.V)

Gyro sat at his desk, looking at his computer, seeing if anything was on the news. Usually, something extreme happened almost everyday, but not this time. It was very calm, and quiet. Just how Gyro liked it. He picked up his mug of coffee and took a sip, trying to stay awake. Been, at least, a week ever since he actually got any blink of sleep. After another minute or two, he decided to start working on another robot, bored out of his mind, and too stubborn to go to sleep. He clicked off his computer, and got up, ready to head out, before looking back at his computer, noticing a file with the name of,

'Memories'

Gyro starred for a bit, before looking at the door, thinking if he should actually check the file, before sighing, and sitting back into the chair. He clicked on the file, not even knowing what was in it, it's been, maybe a couple years since he last even noticed this file was on his computer. It took a bit of looking before he finally realized who the pictures and videos were. His eyes widened in shock and sadness, not expecting it to happen, before clicking on a picture.

The picture was a younger version of himself and his lover, Linnea, sitting in the park, just admiring the beauty. The were flowers around them, and in the distance, a playground.

Gyro took a shaky breathe, feeling tears well up in his eyes, which he is quick to wipe away. He looked at his door yet again, before looking back at his computer, and looked through more pictures, before landing on a video. It was a couple minutes long...He blinked a couple times, before glaring at his computer...

Click-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If they're not at McDuck Manor, then where the heck could they be?" (Y/N) mumbled to herself. She walked all over the city trying to find the Triplets, but couldn't find them ANYWHERE. Seriously, what were they doing? (Y/N) got her phone out once again, and texted Louie, the duckling that was always on his phone, but after a minute or two with no reply, she groaned and shoved her phone back into her pocket. She started walking around again, really upset that none of her friends wanted to hang out. This continued for a couple more minutes, before-

"Watch out!"

(Y/N) turned around for a second, before quickly stepping out of the way for a...Scarlet Macaw on a skateboard zoomed by, and right after, a crash was heard, making (Y/N) flinch.

"Anastasia! You have got to be careful!" (Y/N) turned her head once she heard the British accent, and saw a panicked Dove, and a Atlantic Puffin and a Peacock laughing behind her her. The dove ran up to (Y/N), wanting to see if she was all right. The dove seemed to be the age of 16 or 17, seeing that she was mature, and very pretty. "Are you alright? I am so sorry about my friend!"

"I'm fine?" (Y/N) said-or well, basically asked, very confused about the situation. The Scarlet Macaw came up behind (Y/N), rubbing her arm from the crash. The skateboard was beside her, probably pushed back.

"I'm sorry, yet again-Uh-I'm Iris!"(Sorry if that's your name, you can change it, same with the other three too) The do-Iris exclaimed, helping (Y/N) up.

"(Y/N)." (Y/N) simply stated, now finally getting a good look of the four. She was right about Iris being a dove, but by the way she was acting, definitely the Mother Hen of her friend group. She then looked at the two laughing, well, they were calming down, but still. The Peacock had a beautiful dress on, with a very beautiful necklace, and eye shadow on. By the way she was laughing, she kind of seemed like the Atlantic Puffin beside, very humorous and leadership-y. And there was the Atlantic Puffin, who just wore shorts, long sleeved shirt and a beanie. It seemed like they were very similar.