Chapter 15~The Dangerous Chemistry of Gandra Dee!

(You're only wearing black shorts and your gray tank top)

(Third P.O.V)

Gyzoduck let out a sigh of annoyance as she watched the villain in front of her laugh maniacally. It was very stormy, and it was all because of this pathetic villain.

"Dr. Atmozphere, It's time I rain on your parade." Gizmoduck stated, before trailing off in the end, obviously tired, making the teen beside him cringe.

"You're not even trying anymore." Dr. Atmosphere said, looking at the heroes in confusion. Gyzoduck shrugged.

"We're sorry. You're our third weather-based villain this month, and between the crime sprees and the public service and the everything, we haven't had the chance to re-up our puns." Gizmoduck explained, making hand motions. Both Gizmoduck and Dr. Atmosphere turned to Gyzoduck when ringing was heard.

"Oh, hold on for just second." Gyzoduck stated before answering the phone. "Hello? Oh, hey Huey. No, no, don't reschedule. Fe-I mean Gizmoduck needs a break!" Gyzoduck begged, glancing at at her friend.

"You're too busy to finish telling me how busy you are? Gizmoduck, Gyzoduck, you're burned out!" Dr. Atmosphere exclaimed before pressing a button. Both heroes ducked just in time when lightning struck, and glared at the villain. They then maneuvered around to get to the villain, trying to avoid the lightning. Gizmoduck reached him and punched Dr. Atmosphere, making the villain drop his devise. Gyzoduck picked the invention up and looked at it.

"It's time I rain on your parade!" Gizmoduck said once again, ignoring the raised brow from the teen behind him.

"You literally just said that." Gyzoduck walked up beside Gizmoduck, staring at the villain in front of her.

"Yeah, I'm sorry." Gizmoduck apologized before Gyzoduck grabbed the villain and flew off, Gizmoduck in tow.

"Jeez, he really is tired of this, isn't he?" Dr. Atmosphere asked, looking up at Gyzoduck, he just nodded, humming a bit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gyzoduck landed perfectly on the ground in the ally and the suit opened, revealing (Y/N), who looked very tired, she had bags under her eyes and her hair was a mess. She clicked the button on her watch as she watched Fenton quickly put his suit in the bag, her suit following right after. She walked beside Fenton as they exited the ally and came face-to-face with Huey and Webby.

"Sorry we're late." Fenton apologized, putting a hand into the air.

"(Y/N)! Fenton! There ya are! Ya just missed a Gizmoduck and Gyzoduck fly-by!" Huey acted, glancing at Webby, who stared for a couple seconds before gasping.

"Wait, you're Gizmoduck and Gyzoduck?!" Webby exclaimed, looking at between Fenton and (Y/N).

"Huey!" Fenton argued, slightly glaring at the boy.

"I didn't say anything!"

"Hi, I'm Webby, nice to meet you! I mean I already know (Y/N)-Wait do your suits have toilets?" (Y/N) raised a brow at the younger girl, confused, before looking at Fenton, who wrote Webby's name down in a journal.

"No matter. Heroing is well and good, but today is about science! About Fenton Crackshell-Cabrera and (Y/N) Rose Gearloose peeling back the veil of the unknown to make a discovery so revolutionary that we'll be remembered as more than just-" Fenton started off, opening the door in excitement before his jaw drops in horror and disbeleif. (Y/N) walked beside him, a bit confused before making the same face her friend was making. All the televisions in the shop were talking about Gizmoduck and Gyzoduck. (Y/N) glanced at Fenton and pat his back, trying to comfort her friend.