Chapter 7~Mochas and Arguments

(Third P.O.V)

Fenton jumped when he heard (Y/N) groan behind him. He turned in his chair to see what was wrong, only to see his friend shaking her hand a bit, glaring at the little robot in front of her.

"What happened?" Fenton asked, sincerely worried. (Y/N) looked over at him, still shaking her hand.

"It burned me." She states, seeming as if this happens all the time. Fenton eyes widened in shock, before glancing down at her phone when it started ringing. (Y/N) was quick to pick it up and answered, and put it to her ear to listen. "Hey?" Fenton turned back around to seem like not listening, not really focused anymore.

"You want to join us for coffee, I'll pay for you." Iris suggested on the phone, smiling. (Y/N) thought for a bit, before shrugging.

"Sure, I guess. I haven't had coffee in a while." (Y/N) answered, smiling a bit. She got up and wen to go get bandages, not seeing the look Fenton was giving her.

"Okay! What time?" Iris asked, looking at the time.

"How about 1:00?" (Y/N) suggested, wrapping her hand. She walked back into the lab, now seeing that Fenton was giving her a weird stare.

"Oh, okay, that's fine, I'll see-"

"I got to go." (Y/N) states before quickly ending the call. (Y/N) then raises a brow at Fenton, confused. "What?"

"Are you telling Gyro that your leaving?" Fenton asked, softening his glare a bit. (Y/N) glanced behind her, before shaking her head no.

"I never do, he doesn't care?" (Y/N) asked, mostly questioning. Fenton sighed, rubbing his temple.
"He gets worried about sometimes though." Fenton said, resting his head on his fist. (Y/N) looked at him, suspicious.

"Why do you care?" (Y/N) asked, holding her bandaged hand. Fenton was about to answer, but (Y/N)'s phone went off again, and she looked at it, before sighing. "I got to get ready." (Y/N) states, before walking away to go to her room. Fenton growled, facepalming.

"Just be careful!" Fenton said, before going back to work, listening as (Y/N)'s door slammed shut.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey guys." (Y/N) greets, sitting in the empty chair beside Iris.

"Glad to see you join us, Anastasia has been bothering us about missing our coffee last time." Indigo joked, watching as Anastasia huffed. (Y/N) chuckled, before looking over at the window beside them, smiling as it rained.

"Anastasia has been working on something, she hasn't told us yet, but are you telling us now?" Millie asked, smirking at her friend. (Y/N) looked at Anastasia as she smiled, before nodding. "Wait, really?" Millie asked again, shocked.

"Yeah, I brought it." Anastasia states, winking. Iris rolled her eyes playfully, before looking down at her notebook. "I'll show you after we get out, I don't want to get in trouble...Like last time..." Indigo snickered, cause (Y/N) to raise a brow.

"Hey, you want to hear more about your mom?" Indigo asked, looking over at (Y/N), who was quick to nod excitedly.

"She was really weird at first. Indigo and I thought she was a witch, since she practiced some sorts of spells. But I guess we were wrong, they were healing spells, I don't know for who, but someone." Anastasia shrugged, smiling as Indigo laughed at the memory.

"She also was one of the best bakers ever. She would always bring sweets when she came to babysit us. We'd also sometimes baker with her." Indigo reminded, smiling at (Y/N).