Chapter 13~The Outlaw of Scrooge Mcduck!

(Third P.O.V)

(Y/N) walked out of her room, looking down at her phone before going downstairs to the lab, ready to test out her new and improved, Gyzoduck suit. She puts her phone away and looks up, jumping a bit when she sees her dad in a tub, working on some kind of watch. She glances at her Gyzo-suit, before shrugging and walking over to her dad.

"What are you doing?" (Y/N) asks, slightly smiling when her dad turns around in shock.

"Oh-Um, working on a time machine, but nothing seems to get it working." Gyro complains, tapping the machine.

"Here, let me have it." (Y/N) demands, grabbing the invention out of her dad's hand, before looking at it. She looks inside the tub, before humming, figuring out what was wrong. She then hops into the tub and grabs a wire. Gyro gets in the tub to see what his daughter was doing, confused. "You have to put the wires together, and then just-" (Y/N) started before yelping as light covered her vision. She stays still, closing her eyes until the light goes away. She opens her eyes and looks around in shock. "Are we in the..." (Y/N) starts, but trails off, realizing she was now on a roof. She looks over and lets out a sigh of relief, seeing her father right beside her. "Okay, let's just set the machine back to-"

"It broke." Gyro states, holding up an now broken watch. She grabs it and looks at it, before huffing in frustration and then hands it back to her dad to think.

"Some of the wires burnt out. And since it's the Old West we'll have to make wires from...probably leather and metal-and he's gone." (Y/N) starts, before looking over at gives a poker face when she finds that her father was no longer beside her. She huffs once again, before finding a way off the roof. She hops down and looks around, a bit tired of the fact that this is probably another adventure.

She looks over and perks up as she sees a familiar face, and soon tilts her head in confusion.

"Scrooge Mcduck?" (Y/N) mumbles under her breathe, watching as he walks around with determination in his eyes. Sh stares for just a little bit longer, before she hears her father yelling, and turns around only to see...Fenton? walking with her dad, but her dad had his hands behind her back.

"You got arrested?" (Y/N) asked, raising a brow at her dad, who just nodded.

"Oh, so you're the gal he's been talkin' about?" (Y/N) looks at the Fenton look-a-like in shock, before nodding her head in confusion. "Well, your father robbed the store just down there."(Y/N) facepalmed at the statement, before glaring a bit at her dad as he and the Fenton look-a-like walked away, probably to a jail cell. She rubbed her temple out of annoyance, before mumbling curse words.

"Uh-Are you alright?" (Y/N) yelped and backed up in surprise, and turned around only to see a swan. He looked just like her, had the snow white feathers, (E/C) eyes and pinkish hair tips. He seemed to be a bit older though, looked just like he turned 15.

"Oh-Um, yes, I'm fine." (Y/N) quickly stated, still in a bit of shock. The teen smiles warmly, before holding out his hand for her to shake.

"Name's Basil. Basil Rose Mccain." (Y/N) froze in even more shock, before thinking back, trying to remember where she's heard that name before. She then shook a bit, and smile back.

"That's actually a bit funny, cause my name is (Y/N) Rose Gearloose!" (Y/N) exclaimed, shaking Basil's hand.

"Well, what a coincidence!" Basil exclaimed, taking his hand back. "Sorry if I seemed a bit weird at first, just never noticed you around. You new?"

"Oh,uh-Yes! Though, I'm only here for a few days to weeks, my dad and I are traveling the world!" (Y/N) lied quickly, making hand motions.

"Where have you been so far?" Basil asks, curiosity in his eyes.