Chapter 1

Nashi POV:

"Nashi you're going to be late if you don't hurry up!" I hear mom yell.

"I'm coming! I'm just doing my hair!" I yell back.

Picking up my hairbrush I brush my sakura pink hair and tie it with a bright red ribbon in a half up half down style, I then turn to my bed and see one of my best friends fast asleep.

"Come on Stella, it's time to go practice." I say to her giving her a nudge.

"Why do I have to come..." She mumbles turning over.

I sigh and then pick her up in my arms.

"You'll make mom mad, then she'll make you sleep outside again." I say to her and then she wakes up.

"Please don't let her do that Nashi!" She yells in protest.

Mom and I have been living in the woods just north of Fiore for as long as I can remember, we live in a small cottage that's perfect for the three of us. I live here with my mother Lucy and my exceed Stella, but by no means do we live a quiet life. We have the guild after all! I run to the kitchen and smell breakfast cooking, the scent of bacon fills my nose causing my mouth to water.

"Morning mom!" I yell smiling happily.

Mom turns around and smiles at me, my mother is the most amazing woman ever. She has beautiful blonde hair which reaches down to her butt and big chocolate brown eyes which match mine! Mom has taken care of me while I'm at home, and when I'm out it's my dad that takes care of me while she writes her books.

"Morning sweetie, now who was it that was taking an extra long lie in this morning?" She asks looking at me.

"Don't look at me mom, dad said we would be practicing today so I made sure to get up on time." I say sitting at the table as she passes me a plate of bacon and eggs.

"So it was you Stella." She says with a smirk. "Maybe you'll have to sleep outside again..." She says deep in thought.

"Please no!" Stella yells causing us both to laugh.

Mom smiles and then gives Stella a scratch behind her ears, she then packs a picnic basket for me to take with me.

"How long will you be training today?" She questions.

"Only for a couple of hours and then we're going to take a job. The magic council has finally started giving us some jobs." I explain looking to my arm where my guild mark is.

I started my guild about three years ago, me and my friends were all pretty close and decided to create a guild to help us improve our magic and earn some money. Since we all live in the woods with our families, and since no one really lives here we all became friends. And my magic helped with that!

"Right mom, thanks for breakfast but I have to get running. Dad will be mad if I'm late!" I say with a smile, putting my plate into the sink I begin to run towards the door.

"Don't forget your keys!" Mom yells. 

Stella quickly fly's up to my bedroom and brings me my keys, attaching them to my hip and with a final wave to mom I run out the door deep into the woods. Stella fly's on ahead and I can already hear laughter, as I keep running I see my friends come into view. First there's Nova Dragonheart, mom and I found her when she was about five years old. She was naked and terrified, so mom took her in, taught her how to read and write and then I made her mom for her. Nova also already had some lightening magic so I created her mother Levina the Lightning dragon, and also her exceed companion Sparks. Sparks has grey fur with bright yellow eyes, and he gets his name from the way his fur sticks up in weird directions like he was struck by lightning. 

"Hey Nashi!" She says with a smile, brushing her hair over her shoulder.

Nova has bright blue eyes and light blonde hair, she can have a slight temper at times but she's one of my best friends.

"Hey Nova, have you started training yet?" I ask.

"How could we start without the guild master?" Ara says while her exceed Mist sits on her head.

Ara and her twin sister Alba found Nova and I with our parents training one day, they were both orphans and so again I used my magic to create parents for them. Their father's name is Caspian and he's the Snow Dragon and their mother's name is Laguna the Water Dragon, so Ara took after her mother and Alba took after her father in their use of magic. Ara has blue hair and silver eyes, and Alba has silver hair and blue eyes and their exceeds are twins too each of them with light blue fur and white guild marks on their backs.

That's one of the plus points of my magic, it might be different and unique but I've used it to help people to have families.

My first experience with using my magic was actually the day after I was born, mom took me home to our little cottage and when the stars came out she took me outside to see them. I held my hands up and then created a small golden key, and once it landed in my hands my father appeared. Mom was pretty scared but he knew what my magic was, and he also agreed to help my mother to raise me and help me learn how to use my magic. And he's been true to my word, he helped me to understand how to use my magic and not use it all the time. I rarely use my key making magic now, only when I really need it. Mom loves my magic, and I love her magic too. I asked mom if she wanted to join my guild but she told me she was just happy to watch me from the sidelines, so without her to be the Guild Master I took over the position.

"You could have started without me." I say putting the picnic basket down.

"Is that from your mom!" Blizzard Alba's exceed asks.

"Yep she made it for all of us." I say with a smile. "Have you summoned them yet?"

"Nope not yet, we wanted to wait for you and besides....Aidan and Blaze aren't here yet." Alba said giving Blizzard a scratch.

I sigh and then pull out my dad's key, it's a pretty awesome looking key. All the dragon keys I make are awesome, and reflect the dragon's element. My dad's key is a sparkly golden colour with a star at it's base, the top is a dragon holding a heart with a constellation in it's centre which is also the guild's emblem!

Mom helped me to design the emblem, it's a dragon curved around the outline of a heart. And as members of the guild we also all have the same last name, Dragonheart. We decided that because most of the members were all orphans, mom thought it would be nice for us all to have the same last name, like one big family! And we have been a big family, we built our guildhall with the dragons helping us and we've taken small jobs here and there together. I don't think anyone of us could have wished for a better life.

"I'm here! I'm here!" Aidan yells running towards us with Blaze following close behind.

I turn and then sigh at him, he's always late! Aidan has deep red hair and orange eyes, which match perfectly with his exceed Blaze's fur. And his dragon's name is Igneel the fire dragon king!

"Well now that your here let's summon some dragons!" I say with a smile holding my golden key high.

The others then copy me with their own keys, white for Alba, blue for Ara, light yellow for Nova and finally deep red for Aidan.

"Open! Gate of the Celestial Dragon! Draco!"

"Open! Gate of the Snow Dragon! Caspian!"

"Open! Gate of the Lightning Dragon! Levina!"

"Open! Gate of the Water Dragon! Laguna!"

"Open! Gate of the Fire Dragon! Igneel!"