Chapter 7

Nashi POV:

I watched as the water swirled around and formed a woman, her long blue hair and tail glistening in the light. She looks around and then looks at her skin.

"Wow I've never been summoned from water like this before." She says and then looks towards me. "So you're the one who summoned me."

"Yes Aquarius, initially you were a gift for my mother. But she's been kidnapped, so for now I'm going to take care of you. Until you can return home to her, where you truly belong." I say with a smile.

"Who's your mom?" She asks me.

"Her name was Lucy Heartfilia, you belonged to her mother, then her and now me. Will you form a contract with me Aquarius, so I can get you home where you belong?" I ask bowing my head to her.

After bowing my head I look up and see a smirk on her face, she crosses her arms over her chest and then speaks.

"Sure I'll make a contract with you, you just need to promise that you'll summon me from water like that all the time." She says getting very close to my face.

Not fazed I smile at her and smirk back.

"I can try, but maybe if I'm feeling a little annoyed I'll summon you from a toilet."

Natsu POV: 

I hold my breath as I watch the exchange between Aquarius and Nashi, she's really going to regret saying that to her! I prepare my self for watching her get washed away, along with the rest of the guild hall but it doesn't happen. Aquarius reaches her hand out and ruffles Nashi's hair, Nashi giggles and then tries to organize her now messy hair.

"Sure, sounds like a plan to me kid." She says with a smile. "I'll close my own gate now, call me when you need me. And try to at least make sure the water is clean." Then the gate closes.

Sighing I watch as Igneel walks over to me with a look of pure anger on his face, picking up my glass I toss it at his face as he gets close enough.

"Hey!" He yells shaking his hair. "What was that for?!"

"Calm down kid, no need to get your panties in a wad. Leave that for Gray." I say hoping that he hears me.

"What the hell did you say man?!" Gray yells anger laced all over his face.

"Both of you calm down." Erza says her aura dark.

Backing down I pull Igneel onto the bar stool next to me, he sighs and then takes a sip of his drink.

"So what's wrong Igneel?" I ask him.

"It's her, she's the one who took the Aquarius key." He says and then rests his head on the bar. "I'm guessing she's Nashi?"

"Yeah that's your sister, want to go talk to her? Might be good if you talk first, Layla might start a fight when she get's back from her job." I say giving him a smack on the back.

"No dad." Igneel says. "I'm not a big fan of her right now, me and Layla both have our reasons for not liking her."

"Wanna tell me why?" I ask him wrapping an arm around him.

"Not really dad, besides you're going to forget about the two of us now that you have a new kid." He says and then walks away.

Nashi POV:

Looking over towards Natsu, I see a tall blonde boy walk away from him. He mentioned that I have siblings so is he one of them? Sighing I pull Stella into my lap, she snuggles into me and then looks up at me.

"Everything ok Nash?" She asks me.

"Yeah, I just want to make a start on finding mom." I say and then the Fairy Tail guild master walks over to me. His stature is going to take some getting used to....

"Master Nashi, can the two of us talk for a second." He says to me.

"Sure." I say standing up, smiling at Stella I ask her to stay with the others.

Following the master he leads me into a small office where a very short old man sits, he's super old but the light that shines in his eyes makes him look like a man in his youth.

"So your the girl Laxus told me about." He says with a smile, jumping from his chair he offers me a hand. "My name is Makarov, one of the old Masters of Fairy Tail. I would tell you what number I was....But these brats gave me the job again more times than I can count." He says with a chuckle.

"It's nice to meet you sir, My name is Nashi Dragonheart. Master of the Dragon Heart guild." I say with a smile shaking his hand.

"Now Nashi, here is a map of Fiore." Master Laxus says to me showing me a map on the wall. "And here, is where we believe the dark guild to be."

Walking over to the map I study it, the location is near a cliff, close to the ocean and in a barren waste land. Ideal for a dark guild who want to stay hidden, my eyes harden as I study it.

"What ideas do you have?" I ask him looking at the map.

"Well I was wondering what plans you have, she's your mom after all." Master Laxus says folding his arms over his chest.

"She's a mom to all of us, she's my real mom. But she took in each of my guild members, raised them, taught them, and then I made parents for them. I made their Dragons so they would never be alone, now my mom is alone. And my dragons are going to help us get her back." I say feeling angry tears in my eyes.

"Just like we remember her, now where should we start." Master Makarov asks.

"I would suggest that we start from here." I say pointing to the large wasteland. "Maybe ask in the surrounding villages if they know of them, not only that it'll give us somewhere to rest if we happen to get injured."

With a nod I leave the guild master's office and make my way down to the others, Nova's been talking to the woman behind the bar who laughs happily.

"Hey Nova, we've got a plan to find mom." I say sitting next to her.

"Really?" She asks taking a sip of water.

"Yep, not sure when we're setting out though. Might be worth setting up camp in the woods." I suggest glancing over at Ara, Alba and Aiden. "Hey guys, were going to find somewhere to sleep for tonight!" I call.

Nodding their heads at me they make their way over and we leave the guild, some try to stop us offering us a place to sleep tonight, but we all decline. We're exhausted and just want to be together, our exceeds carry us over to the woods and we quickly make a camp, Ara and Alba make us an ice shelter which is wonderfully warm to the touch, Aiden then makes a fire and Nova opens a bag to reveal some snacks the woman behind the bar, who's name is Mirajane gave her.

We sit comfortably around the fire talking and planning, it seems to strange that just a little while ago I was with mom, safe, comfortable and happy. Tears sting my eyes as I tuck my knees to my chest, Nova pulls me into a hug and runs a hand through my hair comfortably. As it gets dark we lay down moss and use it as a makeshift mattress, then Ara uses her water dragon slayer magic to make a warm blanket to cover us all. With the exceeds tucked beside us and the fire crackling I fall into a deep restless sleep.