Chapter 3

Nashi POV:

With Cece in my arms I walk towards the guild building, Cece and Stella are talking happily so I spend my time looking at the guild building as it comes into view. It's a huge guild hall that looks like a huge castle! It makes our little guild hall look pathetic if I'm honest, but I love it because we all built it together.

"Hey Nashi!" I hear Nova call.

Smiling I walk over and see everyone waiting with exciting looks on their faces, Ara and Alba are holding onto shopping bags and I can tell that they dragged everyone around to buy clothes. Typical. Mom loves to shop and instilled that love in the twins, however me and Nova feel that we would rather do a week of solid training before we go clothes shopping.

"Hey guy's sorry I took so long. I managed to get the gift for mom, and I found this exceed Cece. She's hurt her tail so I was hoping if you could use your magic to heal her." I say to Ara.

"Sure, where did she come from?" She asks me as she gets to work.

Ara creates a small orb of water and then puts Cece's tail inside it, Cece looks at the magic shocked but then sighs in relief as the pain fades from her tail.

"That's so cool!" She says with a happy smile.

"I found her when I was running away from this boy, he tried to make me give him the key I paid for. He got super mad so I had to run away from him, and then I found Cece." I reply to Ara's question.

"I have a question." Cece says holding up her paw.

"Yes?" I ask her kneeling down.

"Are you all dragon slayers? All dragon slayers have exceed companions." She says looking at all of us.

I smile and then slight my hand with my golden flames.

"Yep we're all dragon slayers, in fact our whole guild is full of dragon slayers. I'm a Celestial Dragon Slayer, then there's Alba who's a Snow Dragon Slayer, Ara the Water Dragon Slayer, Nova the Lightning Dragon Slayer and then Aidan the Fire Dragon Slayer." I say introducing everyone. "And then the exceeds Stella, Blizzard, Mist, Sparks and Blaze."

"You have a fire dragon slayer?!" She yells with a shocked look on her face. "Wait what guild are you all members of?"

"We're members of the Dragon Slayer guild DragonHeart, and I'm it's master Nashi Dragonheart." I say introducing my self with a smile.

Cece looks at us stunned, her ears then twitch and she turns around to see a girl with golden blonde hair running towards us.

"Cece!" The girl yells.

"Layla!" Cece yells running over to the girl.

The girl drops to her knees and pulls Cece into her arms, I can see the tears in the girls arms and honestly there is something familiar about her. She reminds me a little of mom if I'm being honest...weird...

"Layla this girl saved me, and the guy with red hair is a fire dragon slayer like you!" Cece says happily.

"Your a fire dragon slayer?" Layla asks standing up and looking at Aiden.

"Uh yeah, my dad taught it to me." He says crossing his arms over his chest.

"Who's your dad?" She asks a sense of urgency in her voice.

"Um his name is Igneel..." He says and then the girl pales.

"But...Igneel's dead....and has been dead for almost 20 years...." She says and then I hear dad speaking through telepathy.

Nashi, there is trouble at home. We need to leave now!

I turn to face everyone else and then gulp.

"Nashi?" Stella asks me looking at me concerned.

"Something's wrong." I say and then break off into a run.

Everyone else wastes no time in running after me, but I can hear the girl Layla running behing us and calling for us to stop. We arrive at the spot where dad is waiting for us, his eyes are full of concern and so he lowers his head down for us all to climb on his back.

"No way..." Layla says staring up at dad.

"Hold on tight everyone!" Dad yells and then takes off, leaving Layla and Cece watching us stunned.

Layla POV:

No freaking way! Dragons still exist?!

"We need to get back to the guild, now!" I yell at Cece as she grabs my back.

She carries me back to the guild hall and then drops me at the doors, pushing them open all eyes turn to me.

"Dragons are still alive!" I yell running inside.

"Layla? What are you talking about?" Dad questions walking over to me. "Trust me kid, we know that dragons don't exist anymore. We were there when they explained everything to us."

"You really think I would kid about something like this dad? Besides one of the dragon slayers said his dad was Igneel, you really think I would lie about this?" I say to him, I then turn and look at Cece. "Besides she saw it all too."

Dad looks at me stunned, his eyes wide and shocked.

"Take me to where you saw them." He says to me and then looks over to Uncle Gajeel and Aunt Wendy, both of them nodding and following us.

As we get going Igneel comes storming towards the guild hall, he's clearly mad but I've no idea at what.

"Igneel I'm the fire dragon slayer here, put the flames out." I say to him as he begins to follow us.

"Sorry sis, but I'm so mad at this kid!" He yells angrily.

"What did the kid do?" I ask as we walk towards the spot where I saw the kids and the golden dragon.

"She took the key I was saving up for! I've been saving for six months for it and she took it!" He yells, man he has a temper. And they call me the hot head!

Sighing we come to a stop, the scent of dragon is intense! Even dad looks around stunned, he then walks over and rubs his hand over the ground. Bringing it to his nose he inhales deeply.

"There's something else here, not just a dragon. Multiple dragons." He says standing up.

"Dragon slayers?" Gajeel asks.

"Yeah, and exceeds." He says standing up. "But there is something familiar about one of the scents, but....that's.....impossible....."

"Dad?" I ask him. "What's going on?"

"Igneel, what did the girl you met look like?" Dad asks him.

"Um, she had pink hair and brown eyes. She also had a yellow exceed and a hip full of celestial keys, but there was something strange about them." He says his hand resting on his chin.

"What? Igneel come on son this is important." Dad says getting agitated.

"Well, they weren't the normal colours. I mean standard keys are silver and then the zodiac keys gold, but they were multi coloured." He says and dad's eyes open so wide that they look like they'll pop out of his head.

"Natsu?" Wendy asks, when dad doesn't reply she turns to Uncle Gajeel. "Gajeel do you think?"

"I think that's exactly what's happened, Natsu you going to follow the scent?" He asks dad.

I watch as dad wipes a tear from his eye, Igneel and I look at each other stunned. Dad's crying? Not once in my whole life have I seen him cry, even when Aunt Erza would beat him up. 

"Dad? What's going on?" Igneel asks, speaking before me.

"Kids, I think it's about time I told you where your mother really is. And about your other sibling, well I guess I should say....your little sister."