Chapter 6

Nashi POV:

As we continue to fly towards Magnolia I keep glancing over at Natsu, he's got the biggest smile on his face right now riding with Igneel. Each time I look at him I get this warm feeling inside me, there's no doubt about it. He really is my dad. I look down and sigh, dad notices and looks up at me as best he can.

"Everything ok Nashi?" He asks me through telepathy.

"Yeah...I just realized something huge..." I say back to him.

"About Natsu I assume, you've always been bright. Although there were times I wish you weren't as bright as your mother." He says with a sigh. "Are you going to speak with him about it?"

"I will, but I don't know how to do it." I reply, balling my hands into fists. "I just wish everything was back to normal."

Dad simply nods his head and then looks towards Magnolia which is coming into view, I'm starting to dislike this town a little now. Dad lands back in the same spot as last time and then lowers his head for the rest of us to get off, Igneel and the other dragons land too allowing their slayers to get off. Jumping off dads head I rest my hand on his scales, I stroke his scales softly as he smiles at me.

"Time to close my gate now Nashi, and the others. Only summon us when you need us ok? And remember you can always speak to me through telepathy." Dad says nudging my face softly.

"Thanks dad." I say and close his gate along with the other dragons, holding the keys I place them with the other ones. "Listen Gajeel, Wendy can you take the others to your guild hall. I want to speak with Natsu for a second."

They nod and then the others walk off towards the guild, taking a deep breath I then turn to Natsu. Crossing my arms over my chest, sighing I look at Natsu right in the eye.

"Let me get one thing straight here Natsu." I say to him. "I'm asking you this as the Master of the DragonHeart guild ok?"

"Sounds fair to me." Natsu replies relaxing his posture.

"What is your connection with Lucy Dragonheart?" I ask him. "I mean Lucy Heartfilia."

"She's my wife." He says fingering the gold band on his finger.

I gulp and then feel bravery swell up inside me, I then stare at him with a hard look.

"Are you my real father." I say to him.

"Yes I am." He says and then a wave of relief floods over his face. "Nashi you can't believe how happy I am to finally meet you, I've been told so much about you from your mother and..."

I cut him off. "Look Natsu, as far as I'm concerned Draco is my father. You might have played a part in my birth but he raised me, I would be dead if it wasn't for him. So for now we're going to focus on getting my mom back, and then once we have her we can figure everything else out ok?" I say offering him my hand.

He takes it and I expect a handshake, but instead he pulls me into a hug holding me tightly. I try to struggle against him but he holds onto me tightly, I feel his body shake as he cries. I'm so unused to this so I just stand there, not really knowing what to do. So I just let him hug me, then once he's calmed down he lets me go. Wiping the remaining tears from his face he then smiles at me, it's a little strange because I've seen that look on my face so many times. Guess he really is my dad, just like he said.

"I promise you Nashi, I promise that we'll get your mom back." He says with a warm smile. "I'll introduce you to your older brother and sister when get to the guild hall, they know about you so it's only right you should know about them."

I bite my lip as Natsu begins to walk towards the guild hall, I have an older brother and sister? This is really weird, only yesterday everything made sense. Now? Not so much. As we walk towards the guild hall I stand a little taller, they might have a bigger guild hall than us but I'm still a guild master. The guild doors swing open and the two of us walk in, instantly I see Nova and the others and run over to them. Nova pulls me into a tight hug while Ara and Alba join in, Aiden smiles and the exceeds fly around us happily.

"Nashi, let me introduce you to the Fairy Tail guild master." Natsu says walking over to us.

I look over and see a tall man walking over to our small group, he's got blonde hair with a coat draped over his shoulders. The most obvious thing about him is the scar on his face, looks like it was pretty painful when it was new.

"My name is Laxus Dreyar, I'm the Fairy Tail guild master." He says in a gruff voice.

"Nice to meet you." I say breaking free from the hug. "My name is Nashi Dragonheart, Master of the Dragon Heart guild."

"Natsu here tells me that you're his kid, he also told me your mom was taken. Just like him I promise that we'll all help you get her back." He tells me looking down at me with a smile. "Now let's get you all something to eat."

He leads us over to a bar where a beautiful woman is standing, she has long white hair and bright blue eyes.

"Nice to meet you kids, now what can I get you all to eat?" She asks holding a notepad. "I can make you all anything you want so go ahead."

"Feels like we're back at the guild hall with you cooking for us Nova!" Aidan says laughing.

"I'm only good because Lucy taught me..." She replies back and then we all go silent.

Stella fly's over and hugs me from behind, looking down at my keys I pull out a golden key. It's the Aquarius key that I was going to give mom, and now that her keys are contracted to me I guess Aquarius belongs to me too. 

"Hey Ara, can you make me an orb of water please?" I ask her.

"Sure thing." She says creating me a crystal clear orb of water.

She holds it stable for me as I slip the key inside it, focusing I take a deep breath and then begin to summon the spirit.

"I call upon thee in the world of the celestial spirits! I beacon you to my side at once! Pass through the gate!" 

Golden magic begins to swirl around me as I feel the pull of the Celestial Spirit world, continuing to focus my magic power I open the gate.

"Open Gate of the Water Barer! Aquarius!"