Chapter 2

Nashi POV:

In a burst of coloured light and a loud roar my dad appears before my eyes, his golden amber eyes look down at me and a smile appears on his face. He lowers his head down and allows me to rush over and hug him as best as I can, a small chuckle escapes his mouth.

"Hello sweetheart, ready for training?" He asks me.

"Yeah, what will I be focusing on today?" I ask as the other dragons go off with their children.

"Don't push her too hard Draco!" Igneel yells to us with Adian on his back.

"Shut up you fire freak!" I yell at him with a chuckle.

Igneel looks at me and smiles, and I see him look at me with a look of longing. I've seen him with that look quite a few times around me, and I could never figure out why. Dad smiles at me again and then nudges me into our little training spot, I set my keys down and then turn to dad.

"So, what do you want to learn today?" Dad asks me lying down on the grass.

"I actually don't know." I say walking over and sitting in front of him.

He smiles and then nudges me with his head in a loving way.

"When did you get so grown up? I still remember the day you created my key like it was yesterday, you were so small. And your mother was so scared." He says with a chuckle.

"Well I'm not surprised, she takes her newborn daughter outside and suddenly a dragon appears. Especially since you all vanished years ago, but I could never imagine my life any other way. With you and mom, not to mention the guild, my friends....." I say and sigh. "I want to do something nice for mom, my birthday is coming up and she's stressed. Do you know something I could do for her?"

"Let me think." Dad says pulling his hand up and giving his chin a rub, he then snaps his fingers. "There is a gold celestial spirit key that your mother has been looking for, it's just landed in a small town to the south. How about I take you and your friends there and you can sniff it out, your mother would love that I'm sure."

"A gold key? Must be a special one, mom has nine and then I was told that another celestial wizard had two." I say giving Stella a stroke as she sat on my shoulder.

"Yes, your mother is a very talented celestial wizard." He says with a warm smile. "And she has raised you into an incredible wizard, one who I know we are both very proud of."

"Thanks dad, so would it be ok if the others skipped training to come with me?" I ask him with pleading eyes.

He nods his head and then I run to collect everyone, parts of the forest were already burnt, singed, frozen and flooded. But when I told them dad was taking us somewhere to get a gift for mom, and they were all super excited about it. After closing everyone's gates apart from dad's we all climb onto his back, he drops us off at the cottage so I can tell mom we're going out before we get going.

"Have fun everyone!" She yells as dad fly's off.

As we fly through the sky all of us begin talking about what the town will look like, since we've all lived in the forest most of our lives we haven't seen many towns. As we get closer though my eyes widen, the town is huge! But the thing that catches my eye is the big guild hall by a lake, it's super big! I also notice the name of it, everyone else looks over at it too.

"Fairy tail?" I say as dad finds a quiet place to land.

As he lands the ground shakes a little, we all jump off with our exceeds giving us some help.

"Right kids, I'll be right here. Take your time and when you're ready to go back we'll head back." He says giving my head a rub with his snout. "Be safe Nashi."