Chapter one

TW⚠️ child abuse, neglect, mentions of children dying, troubles with eating

"Caspian go get the door," Susan, a foster mom shouted from the kitchen. The little blonde boy grabbed Adam, the foster dads wallet. He ran over to the door, Caspian stood on his tippy toes, he lightly turned the door knob opening it.

          "Gwenn!" he shouted happily, Glenn was the pizza man.
          "Caspian?" Susan called out, walking over to the front door, she smiled at the man in front of her.

          "Go sit down honey," the blonde haired boy pouted, he just wanted to hang out with Glenn.
          "No, don wanna," the little boy stood his ground arms crossed. Susan turned him around and spanked his butt, Caspian let out a tiny whine, this always happened, except much worse.

Glenn quickly grabbed the money, he left the pizza on the stand next to the door and left, he didn't know what to do. He cared about that little boy so much, Glenn visited the foster house at least once a week to deliver pizza, he's gotten to know the youngest boy that lived there.

Glenn knew about the other kids that lived there, he knew about Annie, Abigail, Elijah, Dustin, Chris and Cole.
But he only cared about Caspian, the little boy was small and skinny, it was almost like they didn't feed him.

- (two weeks later)

Glenn hasn't visited the foster home for two weeks, there was an virus outbreak a week ago. He's been worried about Caspian ever since he heard about the outbreak, people were dying left and right, they were coming back and killing more people. A four year old certainly wouldn't be able to survive through that.

Glenn has decided to visit the house, he would risk his life for the little kid that he cared about so much. The twenty year old man stepped outside of the building that he was hiding in, immediately he spotted people.

They seemed to spot him too, the group of five made their way over to Glenn.
          "Do you need help?" a blonde lady asked the man in front of her.
          "Yeah I do, I'm Glenn," he held out his hand for the lady to shake.

          "I'm Andrea, that's Morales, Jacqui, T-dog and Merle," the blonde lady shook the Korean man's hand.

-

The group of six arrived in front of the foster home, it looked like a nice house but the stuff that happened on the inside wasn't as nice.
          "Everyone get your weapons ready, we don't know what could be inside," T-dog announced, everyone except for Merle got their weapons out.

          "Seriously?" Andrea asked clearly pissed off, Merle shrugged.
          "What, I don't know the kid, why should I help," T-dog glared the the white man.
          "It's a kid man, he could need our help, it doesn't matter if you don't know him," Morales spat, he really didn't like Merle today.

          "Okay whatever," the red neck pulled out his gun, he muttered some swear words to himself before joining the group.

-

"3.....2.....1... now!" Glenn opened the front door quietly, he looked inside before walking in. He made a hand motion for the rest of the group to follow.
          "T-dog you go into the kitchen, Morales living room, Andrea and Jacqui backyard and Merle and I are searching upstairs," the group nodded and separated.

-

The first room was Annie's room, all the doors had their names on it. No one was in there. Next was Chris and Elijah's room, again same thing. Then it was Cole and Dustin's room, again nothing.

Next was Abigail's room, this time there was a little red haired girl that Glenn knew as Abigail herself. The rest of the group came upstairs, they didn't find anyone alive.
          "Any walkers?" Merle asked, everyone shook their heads no.