Chapter seven

"Daddy?" Caspian whispered into his daddy's ear not knowing if he was awake or not, when he didn't answer Caspian got up and looked through their bags until he found a pair of clothes that he hadn't wore yet.

Cas looked down and remembered that he sometimes got confused about which hole to put his arms through and he couldn't change his own diaper, the little boy didn't want to wake up Glenn because he might be angry so Caspian decided to see if anyone else was awake.

Fortunately Lori, Carl and Daryl were awake, obviously Cas couldn't ask Carl so it was either Daryl or Lori, this was actually a tough decision because Caspian really likes Daryl but he probably doesn't know how to change diapers but on the other hand Lori did, Lori it is.

"Lowi?" Caspian called out hoping that she would hear him since his voice was pretty quite because he doesn't like yelling or any loud noises really. Luckily she did.
"Yes Caspian?" The little boy walks up to her and points down, there wasn't much to explain and luckily she understood what he said.

"Okay c'mon," Lori grabbed his hand and walked back to his and Glenn's room, she grabbed the change of clothes and a diaper.
"Lets go get something to eat okay?" Lori asked once she was done.

Cas nodded his head and grabbed Lori and Carl's hand, they walked out of the sleeping area and into the kitchen/dining room. T-dog, Andrea, Dale and Daryl were already up.

"What's for breakfast?" Lori asked as she sat down with Carl beside her.
"My famous eggs, they can cure anything, specially a hangover," T-dog said and pointing over to someone at the last part, Caspian turned around and saw Glenn. The little boy smiled happily.

"Daddy!" He gasped and ran over to the man who gladly picked him up with no effort at all. Glenn had a pretty bad hangover and he felt like yelling at anyone who spoke too loudly so he was glad that Caspian decided to keep his voice quite.

"Who helped you get dressed?" Glenn asked knowing that his little boy didn't do that all by himself. Caspian held tightly onto his daddy as he sat down on a chair.
"Lowi," he mumbled quietly and pointed at her. T-dog walked over to them and placed some eggs on a plate, he didn't give Cas a plate because he just assumed that the little boy would share with Glenn, which he did.

"Don't let me drink ever again," Glenn groaned while the rest of the group chuckled quietly. Caspian pouted he didn't like that his daddy didn't feel good, the little boy leaned up slightly and gave his daddy a kiss on the forehead before giving him a hug.

Glenn smiled lightly, he returned the hug by squeezing the toddler gently.
"Thank you buddy," Caspian nuzzled his head into his daddy's chest and rubbed his eyes, he was still slightly tired.

"You still sleepy?" Glenn asked as he grabbed a forkful of eggs and eating some but making sure to leave a little bit on the fork for Caspian. The little boy nodded.

"A wittle bit," he mumbled, Glenn moved the fork near Caspian's mouth and waited for him to open his mouth which he did. Shane approached the table and sat down.
"What happened to you?" Rick asked, he took a seat in between his wife and his son. Cas gasped when he was Shane.

"Boo boo," he said pointing at the scratch marks on the side of Shane's neck, the little boy wiggled out of Glenn's arms, he ran over to Shane, Caspian made grabby hands hoping that he would be picked up.

With a small smile on his face Shane picked up the little boy, Cas leaned over and kissed Shane's boo boo.
"Aww bettew," he mumbled to the older man.

-

It was now after breakfast, the whole group was in a computer room of some sort with Jenner.
"Is that a brain? Carl asked slightly grossed out by what was on the screen.
"Yes, this is a human brain," Caspian scrunched up his nose in disgust.

"Yucky," mumbled into his daddy's neck, Glenn chuckled, he ran his fingers through Cas' blonde hair. Glenn smiled when a thought popped in his head.
"You know, you have a brain in your little head," Caspian's eye widened in horror, he had that wrinkly pink thing in his head.

"Wan out," Cas cried, he didn't want this thing in his head, Glenn chuckled, he squeezed the little boy tightly and gave him a kiss on the head. Jenner walked over to them.
"A brain is what makes you well you, everyone in this room has a brain in their head," Caspian looked up at his daddy in fear, he had that weird pink thing in his head too.

"Having a brain isn't a bad thing, in fact it's a really good thing," Jenner explained to the little boy, hoping that it would help him calm down.

Caspian titled his head in confusion, it didn't sound like a good thing to him, he looked up at Glenn who also nodded his head, well if his daddy says that it's good then it's good.

I'm sorry that it took so long to get this chapter out.