1 !

recap -

" one gentleman, in particular, stood out.

oh, he stood out alright. "

millie quickly averted her stare to her black clip on her shoes.

she bit her lip slightly, trying to hide her smile creeping onto her strawberry lips.

it wasn't very often that a handsome young stranger found their way onto her plane.

she was stuck there all day,

but she wasn't complaining.

she got to see the world for what it was, and she was getting paid.

her excitement bubbled beneath her skin as she quickly tried to cool off her reddening cheeks.

'show time.'

she mumbled to herself silently.

millie took the grey walkie clipped onto her vest into her hands and pressed the raised button.

she coughed slightly, and her voice could be heard over the intercom speakers throughout the plane.

the strange young man lifted his eyes to her and his pupils became focused on the woman.

millie took notice of this and felt her cheeks heat up.

"focus."

she mumbled again , before speaking loudly into the intercom.

"hello everyone, welcome to flight 41 from vancouver , b.c. , to london england. my name is millie, and i, as your flight attendant , will be bringing  your attention to the the safety precautions as we take off. be mindful of the turbulence , your ears may pop after we reach the air."

the woman's fading british accent echoed in the speakers.

millie continued her lesson,

though this time she felt more uncomfortable than usual.

mainly because of the pair of brown eyes that seemed to watch her every move, and focusing directly at her lips while she spoke.

millie soon after,  finished instructing what to do in an emergency , and she took a breath of relief.

"sit back, relax, and enjoy your flight , ladies and gentleman."

she quickly averted her stare back to the man, who was deeply focused on her eyes.

she gasped slightly and switched her vision back to the crowd.

"we will be landing in london in 
t-minus 9 hours and 15 minutes. enjoy your flight."

she softly blew a kiss and ended her speech.

she then unclasped her hand that before then, was clinging onto the hem of her skirt.

a nervous habit she had.

" excuse me, miss , would you like anything to drink from our menu? "