6 !

recap •

she wasn't usually this tense.

and clumsy.

but she was so cute.

so so cute.

-

"so why don't you tell me about yourself, finn wolfhard."

millie shifted in her wooden chair, trying to become comfortable.

they sat across from each other on a wooden dock, outside of a small tea shop.

the hours ticked by quickly, but time seemed to be paused for the two laughing beings chatting away as the sun rose over the sky.

millie was fantasized by the information she took in from the young man.

their lives were both extremely different from eachother, but somehow they found little hidden details to relate to, which only made this mysterious bond stronger.

"i can't believe it's already twelve."
millie stirred the creamer into her lukewarm cup of tea, which would have been hot, except she was so distracted by the conversation that the pair was having, that she completely ignored the tea-cup of liquid that sat infront of her.

"i know,"
finn chuckled softly, messing with the

"the hours just seemed to tick by."
he sighed, looking off over the pacific oceanside.

"right under your nose."
millie's lips upturned into a small smile, flicking the tip of his nose softly with her pointer finger.

"our noses, don't you mean."
finn returned the favor by poking her left dimple, which caused her to softly snort as a part of her laugh.

"i guess we did lose track of time..."
millie paused, before stating,

"... a little"
she giggled, looking up at finn.

"oh, i think thats a lot more than a little, millster."

"fair enough, finnie."

millie looked out towards the large central clock that resisded in the middle of the cobblestone square.

"now what?,"
she asked, not wanting to waste a single minute with the boy infront of her, for the time was drawing nearer when she had to return to the airport and leave the country and return back to reality.

"you tell me."
finn looked down at the girl and smiled mischeiviously, a twinkle shining brightly in his deep brown eyes.

"if i think of something, i'll let you know, finnster."
mille winked playfully, not being able to contain her smile.

"finnster?,"
he asked her, lips raising slightly into a slight smirk.

"i've never heard of that one before."
finn chuckled.

"well, um, i thought it kinda went with mine, you see? millster and finnster? yeah?"
millie looked down into her lap, slightly embarassed.

"nah, it's cute. i like it. finnster.. yeah."
he repeated the name to himself quietly.

millie giggled softly, tearing her gaze away from her lap and looking back up at him.

"alright millster, where to next?"
finn winked again at the blushing girl infront of him.

"you tell me, finnster,"
the brown haired girl playfully nudged his shoulder with her hand.

"let's leave then,"
he smiled slightly, standing up from his latter position that had previously been on the little wooden chair that his abnormally long legs could not possibly fit under.