5 !

a/n: you should listen to piano music (by the piano guys , such as titanium) , while reading this. it sets the mood. :)

recap •
"goodbye, finnie."

"goodbye, millie."

and with that, he turned and walked out of the tunnel of the airplane , to the airport ,
without looking back.

he would see her again.

millie's eyes shot open, for what seemed like the fourth time that morning.

the clock read 4:46 AM, the numbers shining bright and clear on the hotel nightstand.

she wasn't planning on getting anymore sleep, it was nearly impossible.

what a better time to get ready for her date.

was it a date?

she wasn't sure.

maybe.

just maybe it could be.

the image of the tall , mysterious man flashed in her mind as she put on her clothing.

she didn't have many options, as she was only staying in london temporarily, but she found the nicest , most decent outfit she could and slid it onto her curved figure.

she began to button up the baby blue blouse with small embroidered flowers , that accented the white and blue striped pattern.

the white plaited skirt that hugged her hips created the perfect look combined with the blouse.

millie looked in the mirror and slightly smiled.

she brushed on some light mascara and pursed her lips as she applied gloss.

her hair was effortlessly and loosely curled at the ends , and it had a small bounce to it.

she didn't want to put too much effort into her outfit.

that would just look desperate.

and trashy.

millie rolled her eyes at her childlike-obsessing thoughts and shut her hotel room door behind her.

she quietly skipped down the hallway, a spring in her step due to the happiness that bubbled beneath the surface of her skin.

the rest of the world seemed to be covered in a blanket of slumber, but her small heart was wide awake.

she didn't know where this meeting would take her, but she knew deep down inside, that it would be special.

-

her yellow sandals quietly tapped the pavement beneath her feet.

she could hear the soft waves of the ocean from her walking route on the pier.

everything was silent.

occasionally she would hear a small bell ring from one of the shopkeepers entering their business and preparing to open.

the stars were slowly starting to fade from the sky, for the summer sun was creeping over the horizon and reflecting off of the water.

the soft colors of pink , orange, and yellow began to light up the sky as the minutes passed.

it was only 5:43 AM, but europe was starting to wake up slowly.

subtle smells of bread crust and pumpkin lattes began to fill her nostrils and the smell erupted in her lungs, which made her smile even wider.

the architecture of the shops that lined the oceanside to her right were each so different.

some were colors of whites , creams, and tans,
while other were colors of soft blues , greys , and periwinkles.

they all sold different things as well, varying from necklaces and jewelry, to cakes and breads of all kinds, tea bags of all flavors , Mini figures to be kept on shelves, thrift shops with cute button-up blouses and skirts, and hot & cold beverage shops.

the vibe was so peaceful.

in several hours, the crowds would start flocking in, and it would get quite rambunctious, but no one seemed to know the mystery and peace of the morning hours.

millie's head seemed to get the best of her, for moments later, she toppled over someone quite tall and lanky, and she landed atop him.

once her tired eyes came back into focus, she recognized the tall man almost at an instant.

"finnie."

she smiled softly, excitement filling her.

"millie."

he grinned, looking down at her.

finn respectfully and gently held her waist and lifted her up from the ground.

millie couldn't help but notice his wardrobe choice.

he wore a plain white t-shirt that defined his chiseled figure, with a black leather jacket atop, and plain black jeans.

"millie, you have all the time in the world to look. but let's atleast walk to our destination first."

finn chuckled.

millie's face blushed crimson.

she didn't realize how long she had been staring at his figure.

it must've looked so faulty of her.

but she didn't also realize that the young man had to, been 'checking' her outfit out as well.

their styles were both different, yet they both admired the sense that they both carried.

"co-come along then."

millie spluttered, softly but quickly taking his hand into hers.

she began quickly walking down the sidewalk, almost dragging finn behind her.

"slow down , millie. i'm not going to slip away from you that quickly. we have the whole day. just relax, and enjoy the moment right now."

he chuckled, gently pulling her back towards him.

millie unintentionally bumped into his chest.

finn smiled a bit too widely at her clumsiness.

she wasn't usually this tense.

and clumsy.

but she was so cute.

so so cute.

omg