2

Why does this guy want to be my friend? Austin thought to himself. Dez has been following Austin the whole day and Austin hasn't even spoken once to the poor boy. It was now lunch time and Dez was actually nervous because he was anorexic also. But he didn't let his sadness show. He kept on a smile. Dez saw Austin sitting at a table in the corner and walked over.

Austin groaned mentally in his head as Dez walked over.

"Hiii. Austin! Wow this cafeteria sure is big." Dez says in amazement. Austin wonders about the boy and asks. "Have you ever been to a school before?" Dez is shocked that Austin spoke to him. But happy inside.

"Yes. Well I moved schools a lot because I used to get bullied a lot and uhm yeah. School can be fun! But I can't focus" Dez says a bit sadly. Austin wonders why he doesn't have food, not to mention, this boy is skinny as a stick and Austin wonders why he was bullied, and why he can't focus. But Austin decides to wait until they are closer friends. Austin sees Ally walking over and she sits down next to him.

"Ally. This is Dez. He's new here. He has been following me a lot today." Austin says to ally and she nods .

"Hi Ally! You look pretty! But I am sorry i don't like girls. " Dez says fast and ally gives Austin a questioning look. Austin just shrugs. Ally writes Dez a note saying "hi Dez. Nice to meet you. But I am mute" Dez reads over the note and replies to Ally. "Ally, it's okay if your mute. I don't care. A lot of people wish I was mute because I speak to much and uhm yeah haha"

Austin just stares and then asks.

"Where is your food?"

"Uhm. I had breakfast" Dez says and then a girl says "no you did not Dez!" Everyone looks over at the girl and they see a rather fat girl with curly hair.

"Oh. Guys. This is my old friend Trish. Trish , this Ally, she's mute, that's Austin, he doesn't like to be touched" Dez explains. Trish sits down.

"Well Hi guys. Nice to meet you all. And don't listen to Dez when he says that he eats. The last you weighed Dez was only 87 pounds" trish announces and everyone at the table is shocked.

"Now I'm 85" Dez says

"That isn't good at all!" Austin says, "you'll die if you don't eat"

"Uhm. I'll see you guys later" Dez stands up and walks out of the cafeteria.

"Look I'll explain him, Dez has ADHD, he's gay, he's anorexic, and he can get depressed after awhile. He takes medicine but I don't think it does shit. If you don't know what ADHD is, it's when your basically very hyper and can't focus and sometimes not even have a conversation. Dez has gotten bullied for it and that he's gay. So just don't get that angry with him" trish says and Ally writes down, "it's okay. I don't judge people."

Austin says, "oh. I knew something was a bit off"

"Just don't tell him that I told you" trish says.

///////

Dez hates that he's anorexic , he wants to eat, but his brain believes that he is fat and that he doesn't deserve food.

Dez hates that he has ADHD , he feels like the days go by in a second and he an barely remember shit.

All this kills Dez. But he makes believe that he's happy.

///////

(CHANGING TO AUSTIN POV)

I see Dez after school . Standing by his locker. I decide to give him my number.

"Hey Dez"

"Oh Hi Austin!" He walks over to give me a hug. I put my hand up to him.

"N-no. Don't touch me"

"Oh! I am sorry! I forgot you didn't like to be touched. Uhm. Well I don't really either so yeah" Dez says scratching the back of his neck.

"Well . Here's my phone. Put your number in it. But before you touch it. Please put on this Hand sanatizer." I say and he nods. He puts his contact in and his contact name as (Dez😄♥️)

"Really?" I ask about the contact name and he blushes.

"Sorry!" He says. I hear a pair of heels coming down the hall way. I see a woman with red hair and blue eyes, a resemble of Dez.

"Dez! Let's go! I told you I would be in front of the school." She scolds.

"Hang on. Where do you live?" He asks and I give him my address.

"OMG YOU LIVE ACROSS THE STREET FROM ME!" He sings happily.

"Mom. Can I walk home with my new friend Austin?" He asks his mom.

His mom waves me over to her.

"Look. Dez has -" she beings to say but I cut her off.

"Yeah I know. He has ADHD. I have to watch him. Don't worry I want judge. My illness is even more annoying. I have OCD." I tell her and she nods.

"Alright. Have fun guys" she says and walks off.

"Well come on then'" Dez says and we walk off