3

Dez POV

Walking with Austin is so funnnn! I decide to skip a bit. Oh wait my ADHD is showing but I think he already knows. I mean I found out why he dislikes to be touched. He has OCD. Isn't a small world when you meet someone with another disorder? Yeah it's like you can almost relate to that person but I want to help Austin. He seems a bit frightend by having a friend , but I want to be that friend. Is it odd that I'm developing a crush on him and I only knew him for like 1 day? Whoa Dez, calm your thoughts.

"He doesn't even like you.." A voice says and Dez groans putting his hands on his head.

"Um. Are you alright?" I hear Austin ask me.

"Y-yeah I'm fine." I say and he nods, somewhat not convinced.

"So what's your favorite show?" Austin asks me.
"Well, I mean, I can't really focus on TV. It depends, I guess it has to have a lot of action" I say and he nods
"Well I guess we are here!" I announce and begin to walk over to Austin to hug him but he backs away as usual.
"No." He says and turns away . I feel sad after that. I whisper to myself, "sorry". I guess Austin felt bad so he comes back out and gives me a really quick hug. I find it nice that he cares. He then ran back in the house. I do feel disgusted with myself that he can't even hug me. Am I that bad? Oh wait. It's not my fault. He can't control it. I go into my backyard and into my garden and begin to pick some flowers. I begin to weave them into a crown. The colors consist of pink, and yellow. This is for my sister . She's coming back from college today. I haven't seen her in so long, oh goodness. I smile thinking about it.
"DEZ ! GET IN HERE BOY! YOUR SISTER GON' BE HERE SOON!" My father yells out to me. He honestly only cares about my sister but it's fine. I'm used to not being cared about.
I run inside and see my sister.
"Hey Dezzy!" She runs to me and we hug tightly. "Oh ! I haven't seen you in so long! How's my baby brother doing?"
"Um. Maybe we can talk about that in my room?" I whisper to her and she nods. I give her the flower crown and she smiles.
"Thanks" she says.
We all eat dinner and all the questions are for my sister but it's fine. I'm used it it.
After dinner my sister and i go into my room and I collapse on my bed and sigh. Didi sits next to me.
"So how are you?"
"I guess I'm fine. My dad is still fed up that I have ADHD but I thought he'd be over it by now and uhmmmmm. THERES THIS BOY WHO IS SUPER CUTE AND I LOVE HIM TO BITS BUT HE HAS OCD AND DISLIKES TO BE TOUCHED BUT HE GAVE ME A REALLY QUICK HUG AND I FEEL SO ALIVE AND I HAVE HIS NUMBER TO TEXT! But I'm also not doing well. I'm really upset Didi, and I'm afraid if I will cut myself again" I explain all this to her and she nods.
"Well, I'm glad you have a crush Dez. But be careful, I think you'll be okay, just keep those negative thoughts out of you and mom, she'll be fine."
"You sure?"
"I'm sure Dez" she ruffles my hair.
After a few more hours of talking she decides I should sleep because school is tomorrow. But before I go to sleep. I text Austin saying. "Hi" hoping in my mind that he has a good sleep and that he sees him tomorrow.

A/N- HII GUYS! HOW DO YOU LIKE THIS STORY? I REALLY LIKE IT SO FAR AND UM ILL UPDATE AGAIN LATER 😄😄😄😄