12

Austin POV
I think Dez makes me happy. He makes everything in my brain stop you know? I can actually calm myself around him. I hope I can keep up with his problems, and I hope he can keep up with mine.
I wish we can control this, but we can't.
I think our problems make us unique, not mentally ill.
Why does everyone think that's the right way to classify people with disorders?
Pricks.
Dez wants to go back to his house, declaring that he has a time for everything.
Maybe we aren't too different.
When we get to his house, he screams.
"Mom. You home?"
"No." A dark voice says and Dez's face pales.
"That's my dad" he whispers.
Oh. I don't really know how to respond. Why is Dez afraid of his father? Maybe his dad doesn't accept him, just like my asshole dad. My fucking dad walked out of my life as soon as I was Diagonsed with OCD.
What kind of person does that shit?
I rub my hands, suddenly feeling the sensation to wash my hands. I always get that when I am in someone else's house. Dez notices my discomfort.
"Do you want to leave?"
"N-no. I just need a bathroom"
"Okay" he says with a cute little grin and begins walking upstairs.
We go into his room and I almost faint. It is so messy! I can't take it. I begin to rummage through his stuff, throwing out garbage and organizing things from biggest, to smallest.
"What are you doing?" He asks.
"Re- doing your room. It's a pig pen in here!"
"I don't think it's that bad"
I look at him in shock and he giggles. That makes me grin a bit.
After about 30 mins later I finish, his room looking very neat and smelling great. I go into Dez's bathroom, wash my hands, exactly 5 times. And sit next to him on the bed. He begins to kiss me and I am fine with it, as long as his mouth is clean.
He makes his way further south and I stop him.
"No" I whisper.
"No what?" He asks
"I am not ready for 'that'"
"I am sorry" he says obviously sad.
We turn. Dez facing the window, and my back facing his back.
Will I ever be ready for Dez?

A/N- have a great Thanksgiving guys! Love you X :)