Chapter 4

////// (THIS CHAPTER WILL BE IN THIRD POV)

Austin is sitting at home with his usual thoughts on his mind.

"Did I wash my hands?"

"Did I close the door?"

"Did I wash my hands?"

"Did I close the door?"

These are usual thoughts for Austin. He never seems to get a quiet moment. He actually enjoys when Dez is around so his mind gets a bit distracted, Austin doesn't know but Dez feels the same way. Dez feels as if his mind drifts to another place when Austin is with him. That he doesn't have to worry about his disorder. And his depressive thoughts stay out as well.

////////

Dez decides to text Austin.

TO AUSTIN- hi :3

FROM AUSTIN- hey

TO AUSTIN- what's upp?

FROM AUSTIN- nothing

TO AUSTIN- LOL

FROM AUSTIN- ..... ;-;

TO AUSTIN- r you mad at me?

FROM AUSTIN- no. Why would I?

TO AUSTIN- idk. Oh! Wanna go to the pool?

FROM AUSTIN- um. I don't think that would be a good idea. I mean, there is a lot of people and why would you swim around with people's dirt around you?

TO AUSTIN- your taking the joy out of it!!

FROM AUSTIN- you don't understand ..

TO AUSTIN- at least come with me? I'll be bored :(

FROM AUSTIN- ok I'll meet you outside in five mins ?

TO AUSTIN - ok! 😄

/////

Dez was very happy that Austin was going to come with him. Even if Austin won't swim, it's better then nothing! Maybe this is what it will take to become closer.

//////

Austin is dreading about going to the pool.

Germs

Germs

Germs

But if it's for Dez. Austin think he will might just go. He goes downstairs and tells him mom where he is going and with who.

Austin's mom is suprised that, that red headed boy, across the street, who has ADHD, got her son, Austin who has OCD, to go to the pool. Stormie is very happy by that.

//////

Before Dez can leave , he gets bashed with insults by his dad. And that totally brings him down, but then he thinks of Austin. And smiles. He goes outside and sees Austin.

"Ready to go?"

"Sure"