𝖛𝖎𝖎

(Y/n) woke up because of the massive headache she had. Her entire body was sore and she couldn't even sit up without jolts of pain running through her body. She realized that she was in her bed, and was confused on how she got there. She had lost consciousness on her floor. The (h/c) girl decided to brush it off, thinking that she might've forgotten that she got up there.

She stood up and went to her door, but it wasn't open. She rattled the door, but it was no use; he locked her in. She sighed and went to the bathroom. Luckily, her room was connected to the bathroom.

She looked in the mirror and saw all the bruises and dried up blood. She sighed as she began washing her face. She was so tired of this. She wanted to escape. She wanted a way out of this. She would be willing to take any solution. Anything was better than this.

As she finished, her eyes lingered on the pills that were at the cupboard.

I really have nothing to live for. What purpose do I have being alive?

She read through her medications. Each for a different reason, but ultimately for the same purpose. All could kill her. She could overdose on all of these, but she couldn't. She couldn't do that to Russel. She has to live for him. He is the only light in her clouded world.

A phone notification went off.

(Y/n) walked out of the bathroom to look at her phone.

Unknown:

you look so beautiful
when you are asleep

Unknown:

my angel, my goddess, my world,
my universe

Unknown:

you're mine

(Y/n) read the messages, scoffing at the guy.

              Me:      
who's this?

Unknown:

I love you

Unknown:

I really love you (y/n)

Unknown:

I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you

(Y/n) rolled her eyes. This was probably a prank one of Russel's friends were pulling on her. But, this was a bit extreme. For her at least. No one has ever told her that they love her. Not since her mothers death.