𝖝𝖎𝖎

The two didn't talk about what happened in the bathroom, and jumped into the photo shoot. The first few pictures were in the kitchen. Others were in the living room. And the last ones were in his bedroom. Once they were finished, (y/n) changed back into her clothes and they sat in his living room. Jaime had chosen a horror movie to watch and they were watching it.

(Y/n) turned on her phone.

10:54.

"Holy shit." She rushes off the couch and grabbed her shoes. "Oh my god oh my god." She sounded panicked.

"What's wrong?" Jaime asked, noticing her distress.

"So umm.. I kinda snuck out to come here.." she started, looking up at him, "and I'm going to get home very late and my dad is going to be pissed off.."

Jaime was in disbelief. Her father doesn't even let her go out with friends? What a douchebag. Though, he was happy that she felt he was worth getting a possible beating. She actually found time for him.

"I can give you a ride home." He offered.

"Please.. if you don't mind."

"Alright. Come on."

Jaime got his keys and helmet, going to the door. (Y/n) rushed to the door and the two went down to the underground garage for his bike.

"You have a really nice bike." She commented.

"It's a Peony sport V6. It's my baby." He smiled proudly.

(Y/n) felt stupid getting jealous over a bike, especially the bike her dad business manufactured.

"Whatever."

Jaime chuckled and helped her onto the bike.

"Here." He said putting the helmet on her head.

"There is no way I'm going to take your helmet from you. What if we crash? I don't want to be the reason why you get hurt." She replied, giving him back the helmet.

"There's no way I'm giving you a ride without it."

"I'm not going to let you drive without a helmet."

"I insist. Put the helmet on. I would hate to see you hurt."

"Jaime. Put on your helmet. It is your helmet. Yours!"

"Since it is mine and has protected me up to this point, I want you to wear it so you won't get hurt. Stop being stubborn and put it on."

(Y/n) got off the bike.

"I'm walking then. I'm not getting on if you don't put your helmet on."

"Then I'm not giving you a ride if you don't put it on."

"Fine!!" She yelled and started walking the opposite direction.

Jaime was upset that he ended up not giving her a ride over something so silly. She should've just taken the helmet! He drives extremely well!

(Y/n) walked back. She didn't care if her father found out she had snuck out, there was no way she was going to ride the bike without having Jaime wear the helmet.

"You dumbass." She whispered under her breath. "I just want you to be safe."

She walked home, unaware that someone was following her the entire time. But it was for her own good. He didn't trust anyone. He wanted her to walk home safely. He was protecting her, not stalking. She was the thing he had to protect in this world. She is his purpose. His angel. He wouldn't let his angel get tainted by the sin around her. He wouldn't let anyone get to his angel. No one.