𝖛𝖎𝖎𝖎

Jaime and (y/n) we're sitting across from one another, both staring at the other. (Y/n) was admiring how beautiful he looked. He looked like an angel that was always in black. She admired the way his jawline curves beautifully on his head. She admires the way his hair was so dark and messy. She loved the way his hair looked. She loved the color. She admires his almond eyes, and his red orbs. His red eyes is the thing she loved about him the most. They looked dull. They looked like normal eyes to anyone, but to (y/n), they were everything. She admires the way his skin looked. It was so smooth, and looked soft. But, she couldn't help but notice small scars on his face.

Without thinking, (y/n) crawled over to Jaime, sitting right in front of him. She touched the little white lines on his face, saddened by the fact that he had gotten hurt, but out of breath of how even his scars looked beautiful to her. They shone like diamonds in the sunlight.

"What are you doing?" Jaime asked.

Jaime was also admiring the girl. Everything about her mesmerized him. The way her eyes shone in the sunlight of the run down classroom, was surreal to him. The way her lips curved made him go mad. How he desperately wanted to grab her and kiss her and never let her go. How desperately he wanted to lock her up, so his eyes were the only male eyes that would glance at his angel.

When Jaime saw the girl crawling towards him, everything was going through his mind. On the outside, he looked calm, but instead he was losing his shit. What is she going to do? Is she going to kiss him? Is she going to do him in this run down classroom?

Her hand touched his scars. Of all things, it was the scars on his face. He was almost leaping in joy on the inside. He imagined her touch to be very warm but feeling it was way better. Her fingertips grazing his skin made adrenaline run through his veins. The warmness of her fingers. The softness of her skin. The gentle way she touched him. It was bliss. Total bliss to Jaime. But, she didn't need to know that.

"Why do you have so many? You can barely see them from far away, but the closer I get the better I can see them." (Y/n) stated.

"An incident in the past." He answered.

The closer the female got to Jaime, the more he wanted her. He wanted to feel her. He wanted to feel her body against his. He yearns for her warmth. Her love. Her kindness. He's eager to be her everything. He's eager to have her.

"Like?"

"I got hurt as a child while doing something stupid."

(Y/n) glanced at the male. He knew what she was going to say.

"I laid under the glass table when I was about 8 years old and thought it was a good idea to punch the glass above my face. I did, and I went to the ER because I had glass shards in my skin and eyes." He explained.

"Wow.. You were a bright kid." She teased.

"Yeah, totally." He chuckled.

(Y/n) went back to sit down, and jumped up when she heard the door open.

"Russel!" She gleamed.

Entering the room was Russel, and he had dropped his bag when he caught (y/n), hugging her tightly.

"I've missed you so much. The schools been filled with rumors about you and Lucas." Russel explained to her, resting his chin on her head.

"All that happened was that he was being rude and I popped him in the jaw." She shrugged, looking up at the tall male.

"That makes sense. People have been saying crazy things like you were his side thing and found out about his girlfriend. And others have been saying that you were Jaime Evol's girlfriend. Every girl I know is crazy over him, so you should start watching your back." Russel went on