1

Reject - I hate you WHY READ THIS CRINGE ASS STORRYYYYYYYYY// ok so smol update this lil comment here is because my friend said that they were gonna read this bad story and I kinda panicked. But same goes to all of you readers...WHY ARE YOU READING THIS?!!! (26/12/2020)

Hey hey, I am currently updating this book , as it is very cringe - to all of my readers I am not including japans accent , and yeah- you'll just see what I do to this cringe fest. Stay safe everyone and have a nice day. Also I wouldn't call this book "good" in fact it's bad if that is what you like please proceed. (I don't recommend you do though ) this chapter has been edited.

World meeting, Chaos. The three words described the every day meetings. Today was no exception, Romano was punching Spain ,England America and France were arguing over a petty and stupid reason, this also resulted in France and England releasing some "sexual tension". China was being stared at by Russia, his violent eyes dug into china's soul as if it were food, Italy was doodling and singing about pasta. Prussia was screaming at the top of his lungs, saying how awesome he was to the Italian who was currently drawing and singing.

The quiet and responsible three stood to the side watching this madness unfold. Canada stayed unnoticed, well so it seemed, Germany was controlling his temper as he watched over the sea of chaos and then you had Japan, he was just being quiet and not drawing attention to himself.

Germany was about to stand up and yell to get everyone to calm down before a earthquake struck. It was rare that a earthquake would happened in world meetings. All the countries in the room looked around at each other , the chaos being subsided. No country bore the face of pain. It was like the earthquake cam out of nowhere and effected no one.

The room started shaking japan and China were calm. Others , Italy, not so much. The Italian kept wailing before he felt the secure strong hands of the German wrap around him.

The shaking stopped before a blinding light shone. The nations covered their eyes and then the light died down into a old , tattered book. The book was worn out. It was missing its golden paint, the pages were dirty and it was locked up by a dusting lock.

The nations exchanged glances before the silence was broken by the uproar of the Britt.
"What the bloody hell!" America looked at England.
"So iggy you didn't do weird magic shit?"
The Britt glared at the American who was being abnoxiously loud, before sighing.
"No I didn't you burger loving American like you I was startled!" The britt puffed his cheeks out due to the Americans dumbness.
"I swear angleterre you need to under stand anerique more" England looks at the book and then at the lock.
"Yeh where's the key?".

Japan was about to say something before he was cut off by a single piece of paper, broken and stained fluttered down like flower petals falling from the sky.

"Aiyahh! What's the matter! Just read the note aru!" America and England showed China the note.
"Not that easy budds"
"I'm not your budds aru !!" America laughed at China's reaction.
"Stupid westerners..."
"China the notes not exactly English" China nodded and took the note before analyzing it.
"Japan read it your good at languages so it would be easy for you to read it..." japan nodded before taking hold of the note.
"Ah...it's acuarry japanese...but one of the order tounges...back before I was even born...145 BC....I was born in 205 AD..." he frowned faintly before squinting at the writing "it's hard to terr the characters apart...most of these characters are Chinese too , if I'm correct...but...they haven't been used in decades..."
(I corrected it for you _:('' ): I had a lot of people saying stuff and note I was ill and tired when writing all of these)

Everyone looked at the japanese nation shocked, they knew he was old but not that old!

"Ve ~ so your saying that you can't read it~?" The sweet young italian asked the older nation.

"I can itary-kun but I was just saying it's ord...it's ancient Chinese...but it hasn't been used in ages...it's like my own ranguage..it's also hard to distinguish the characters apart from each other due to the writers...writing...but I wirr try"

The American was giggling in the corner due to the way his friend talked the britt had to slap him across the head due to the fact that he might hurt Japan's feelings.

Japan rolled his eyes before reading the note in his hands...well tried to, the not was creased and stained a lot like a lot of trouble went into it.

Dear nations

This little book contains many secrets of the world...secrets from you nonetheless. We ancients decided that it was time for you all to be told everyone's feelings. The key is on your friends neck, Japan's... he is the only one we could think of giving the key to , after all he is the most organised nation we know of.

Fare well

The nations looked at each other before watching japan as he took the diary and opened it.

"Well who's the lucky one to read the damn diary!?" Italy looked at his brother before looking at japan who have Italy the diary. "Ve~Fratello I can if you want?"
Romano just nodded and walked over to Spain.

"Ve~ so the first entry is..."

Don't forget to comment so I can improve the story (*''*)

I have edited this now , I will say that this is a lot better and I apologize for the readers who are awaiting new chapters. I have too many story ideas and the loss of motivation is great however I will prevail and continue this book soon. My brilliant mind thought that I should redo 6months of my art within 2 weeks so I'm hella busy from that.

Have a nice Christmas and a happy new year 🖤🤍🎲