5

Japan blushed and looked away. China saw this and smiled before making the bed.
"So China-san...what are we going to do? Sreep or continue reading?" China shrugged and smiled.
"I don't know aru, I just know I'll be with you no matter what~" japan looked away and nodded.
"Ok...有難う" (arigato—> Thank you) China looked at the blushing male and smiled before walking to him and stroking his hair.
"I mean it japan I mean it from the bottom of my heart aru..."
Japan smiled softly before closing his eyes and falling asleep resting his head on china's shoulder. He smiled at the sleeping nation and leaned back bringing Japan's head down so they could rest easier.
"Looks like we're going to sleep..." he whispered. China eventually closed his eyes loosing all senses and diving into a empty abyss.

——with spamano——

Romano and Spain were tired. Tired literally and tired of people (Italy) barging into the room when they were about to heat everything up.

Spain however was guilty as when Romano got embarrassed he made a p joke. Again. Romano huffed and walked over to a corner and moped and picked "invisible mushrooms" from no where. Spain sighed and looked at his watch.

"15:00 time for my siesta , ROMANO~ SIESTA TIMMEEE~~" Spain laid Down and fell asleep. Snoring gently. Romano stubborn as ever didn't move and continued moping.

—— with PIG ——

"Hey vest is Italy going to be ok he's been very quiet....it scare me actually...." Prussia looked at his younger brother who was calm.
"He sav his brother about to do the doos' vith Spain he's got a reason"
Prussia nodded and looked at the Italian lying down looking dead. His face was red from baring a blush and eyes shook. He was hardly breathing and his curl was all raggid.

"Roma..." the two looked at Italy , he sounded so dull like japan but worse.
"Dear lord vhat happened vest??" Germany just shrugged.
"I don't know just leave him" prussia sighed as Germany went to finish more paper work.

I apologise for the short chapter the other 3 parties will be mentioned but I'm tired XD

Don't forget to comment so I can improve the story (*''*)