13

I'm back with bad wifi that's why I'm here I would be here sleeping but I'm waiting for the wifi to work on YouTube so I can listen to more bts or Aiyah 4000 years because I have a sad life and I'm running out of ideas for the story sadly I'm sorry I'm trying to look for head cannons or something but the only interesting thing is japan and why he is being so distant

Also I'm dealing with BS at school so posting might be slower but then again when hasn't it been slow?

Also

THANK YOU FOR OVER 6K READS I'm so happy to get this much you guys are amazing 💛💜

The meeting room was chaotic like usual until China slammed the
Door open.

"Ok we need to continue the diary Aru"
England nodded grabbing the book as the asians poured their way into the room and sat down.

England yawned before smiling.
"Its about China again, its a fact actually"

China rolled his eyes crossing his arms.
"Just get it over with"

"China is lactose intolerant this is why he drinks tea without milk , he also thinks England ruined tea by adding milk"

England just blinked as China nodded agreeing with the facts.
"Wait...then you lied when you ate my food once...it had milk as I tried to bake a omelette...hyung...did you throw up?!" China nodded at the Korean male.
"I apologize Aru...it's just I couldn't refuse to eat it you put hard work into it" South Korea nodded before crossing his legs.

"Next time tell us da-ze!"
England smiled slightly before continuing reading.

"Many people in Asia countries or humans decided to cut their long hair to forget the past and start new but China didn't cut his hair as forgetting means loosing the things he wants the most back again"

China looked down and sighed.
"Ok is their any others about me opium?!" Hongkong glared at China which got China to gulp.
"I-I mean england..."

Hong Kong smiled slightly before grabbing the book off England.

"Dear diary,

It's another day of war and getting yelled at by our generals, Germany's is scary...very scary mines ok but Mussolini is still scary too not as bad as Hitler...I hope fratello is ok...I don't want him to be involved with this business it's not good it's dangerous..."

Germany sighed and gave Italy and gentle hug of reassurance.
"It's ok Italy they're gone now and that's all we need to know" Italy nodded and smiled nuzzling his face into Germany's neck.

"Dear diary

Today is the day, today I will do what no one will expect me to do and that is to get a tattoo! I will be greater then great! I'll be greater Great Britain not just Great Britain! And then everyone will bow down to me!"

"Dear diary,

Why does my thigh hurt so much it's like thousands of needles stabbed my thigh and don't forget this bloody migraine I swear I'm never drinking with that frog ever again!"

Hong Kong places the book down glancing at the bright red and embarrassed English man.

"I-I didn't want to get it I was drunk!"
"Drunk on love mon ami~" France smirked stroking England's cheek sexually.

"Hey cut it out dude you had him yesterday today is my day" America whined.
England looked between the two of them before sighing.
"Just share me boys..."
France and America both whined and poured before nodding.
"Fine..."
"If that's what you want mon adorons~" China gave England a concerned look before looking at South Korea who was staring at Hong Kong.

China smiled slightly and nudged the Korean giving him the look of 'I see what your doing' which just made Korea's face grow a shade of pink.

"Is it me or are these facts getting worse and worse..."
"ROMA don't be so harsh ok they might get more important ok they might just be fillers for something big, huge"
Romano rolled his eyes to the Spaniard and crosses his arms.

"Ve~ Doitsu I'm bored" germany smiles softly and picked up a stack of paper.
"You can make vhite flags or vhatever please youself"

Italy's face lit up and his pout became a smile so pure that it could beat the suns light any day and with that he started to draw humming a tune.

"Hey...GeGe..." China looked at Taiwan who was prodding him in the back with a confused look.

"Yes taiwan?" Taiwan but her lip before whispering to him.
He frowned and looked around before shaking his head.
Taiwan nodded and sat back down playing with the Nintendo.

"Are we...?" China muttered to himself before looking around again his eyes scanning over every nation. "No it might be her mind playing games..."

Canada saw China looking around and decided to look around.
"Why is China looking around..." Canada looked at Kumajiro and smiled.
"Do you know why chinas looking around Kumajiro?"
Kumajiro just looked up at Canada and shrugged.
"Why don't you ask him"
Canada nodded smiling.
"That's a good idea you smart bear" Canada bopped Kumajiros nose before walking to China.

"Hey China why were you looking around?" China looked at him before smiling.

"It's nothing aru ~ " Canada raises an eyebrow waiting for more to come out of his mouth.
"Ok...taiwan thought we were missing someone but everyone's in the room so that's why it's nothing aru!" Canada nodded and his frown changed to a slight smile.
"All right then if that all then I'll go"

China nodded before opening the crumpled letter in his pocket.

And this chapters over and it took a while due to my lack of imagination!

Words - 959